Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every photo or video (even with a emoji), she always makes sure Oakleys metal work or scars are showing!! She’s sick in the head, goes on about his condition which she still hasn’t named and won’t show his beautiful face cos she’s ashamed of how he looks but makes sure he shows them!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Is she trying to get that little baby to catch this bug is she that ignorant to how vulnerable he is! Also am ashamed to say I’ve fed my daughter breakfast, lunch and went to football club, read books and played I’m so sorry I’ve done far too much for my child someone get a dr to have a word with me!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is she trying to get that little baby to catch this bug is she that ignorant to how vulnerable he is! Also am ashamed to say I’ve fed my daughter breakfast, lunch and went to football club, read books and played I’m so sorry I’ve done far too much for my child someone get a dr to have a word with me!
Jesus! You’ve done FAR TOO much, maybe post a video rubbing your eyes and playing with your hair and everyone will believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How dare you feed your child! Don’t you know you’re supposed to leave them to fend for themselves. If they’re hungry just let them make their own food. You’re doing far too much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched her stories from yesterday about where she’s saying if she’s not with ‘the baby’ next week either her Step Mam or Dad will… in other words she’s gonna make sure Aaron can’t get a look in!
And then the ‘everybody must be busy’ seems like it’s a dig at what friends she’s got left too, cos there was no mention of them visiting either, like she usually makes a point.
---
On another note… Ophelias story!! 🤣🤣🤣
If you know you know… and she (Talias no1 tan) certainly doesn’t!!
I’m creased 😭😭😭
Saw this yesterday too. I was somewhat paranoid to put it on here as I’d viewed her stories earlier that day (on a burner account) and she may have been putting it on for only certain to people see, and I didn’t want to be blocked from her account as it’s too bloody hilarious!

She’s a right wannabe Detective/Wagatha Christie but without the luxurious lifestyle (much like her Messiah Talia then.) Gosh, keep up Ophelia will you, and correct us on the spelling of hydraquaterzone next please? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lift selfies with the boys now… both with dummies shoved in their mouths, they both still look poorly too!
She doesn't care its only Oakley. Guaranteed if it was romeo in hospital she'd make sure she got a babysitter at the first sight of sickness to watch the other two so there was no chance of romeo catching anything little golden child but because she doesn't give a tit about Oakley she doesn't care if he's ill or not she's only going to see him so she can put a pic up for likes she's pathetic

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not only have i fed and entertained my own child today i’ve also looked after my 2 nephews as well. Huns i just CBA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No one ever on here has ever said he's deformed we all said how beautiful he is and just because you are ashamed of him talia Ophelia none of us would ever be . Your ashamed that he has apert syndrome and not perfect in your eyes your sick !!! Hiding that poor baby away from the world

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
No one ever on here has ever said he's deformed we all said how beautiful he is and just because you are ashamed of him talia Ophelia none of us would ever be . Your ashamed that he has apert syndrome and not perfect in your eyes your sick !!! Hiding that poor baby away from the world
Shared the scan?? IT WAS ON TALIAS PUBLIC PROFILE 😂😂😂 is she for real?? Talia hates her own son she resents him being born. She ignored when his sats drop to the extent that social have had to get involved. She never learns. If I found myself on here if I was an influencer I’d be mortified snd change my ways. Talia is a thick bleep and she thrives off ANY attention good or bad. If you use your kids for clout YOU WILL BE PULLED TO PIECES!!!! It’s sick and needs to be made illegal. Talia is nothing but a cheap hoe it’s as simple as that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
When Aaron shared Oakley everyone myself included said how beautiful he was. He was a proper wee cutie just like Maddox. A few people asked for the video to be shared here but you know what? Not one person shared it or screen recorded it. Because unlike them we can protect that child. He’s not consented to being online so we didn’t share him. So no we aren’t trolls posting about Oakley or sharing him without permission etc. none of us shared that image as we knew it wasn’t our place to share it

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Shot every time the phase ‘hate site’ is mentioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People need to stop giving THAT weirdo the viewing she wants. And more so let us all not even acknowledge that other person OBSESSED with Tailia and tatters. Let's not even mention their name. I find its actually worrying how obsessed she is with with Tailia and her children, it's actually crazy, like tapped in the head behaviour.
She is EXTREME dedicating a whole account for her thinking shes doing her a favour 😬
We on here write on here and leave it at that. That is not being a troll. If Tailia decides to come read about herself on here then that's on her. That WEIRDO however chooses to tell her everything we say, that makes her the biggest troll by informing her what's being said 😂😂😂
P.s if you have an account on here, whether you just read the comments or not you are still the exact same as every one of us on here who do actually comment! Each and every person came on here for some kind of tea about someone! FACT!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly we all just need to collectively block that ophelia as she is obviously doxing people and taking things out of context. Block her and ignore her, she will bring more traffic to this site which in the end just opens peoples eyes further

Reactions: 27
This cracks me up the lashes I use my favourite which I've never used as they are both still in there and posted about 10 times since Xmas the same pic of an unused pack 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And Christian dior not an add . Like Christian dior would have her sponsor them scummy mummy who can't even look after her own kids and can't spell for tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 talia my love you're living in coocoo land why do you think your some kind of celeb it's embarrassing 🤣 people only know who you are because of Aaron you latch on

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those straighteners she used didn’t bloody do anything!! Still wasn’t any straighter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If anyone had ever called him that they would rightly he jumped on, everyone has said what an adorable little boy he is and how she should be so proud of him. The only one with a deformed face (all her own doing) is that dear little boys ‘mother’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another thread suggestion

Chin up, chest out, Talia stop posting in your knickers for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How deformed he is?!! What a horrible way to speak! Iv never seen a bad word said about Oakley here, ever!!! Is she talking to Talia in this message as she's talking like she's messaging someone else! Very strange if she is!
Stop posting and mentioning her here, she will some get fed up!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.