Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No kids with her when she's gone on her rants or up the hospital? So is she actually slating Aaron for not seeing them when he has them at that moment?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“Anyone in the family can help me, I’d love the help” it’s not about you 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s about the kids

I also haven’t seen him say anything disgusting, so what’s she’s referring to?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've got a question.... do her family live down south? I'm not too sure, she never mentions where they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s literally sooo dangerous. Harping on multiple times about only getting £20 a week. Then sneakily adds in per child eventually. Which means it’s actually £60 a week then hun isn’t it so there you are tripping up on your own lies to make him look worse 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The thing is Aaron’s self employed so to sneak the system he will be paying himself a minimal amount of money from his LTD company so when child maintenance look at his earnings it probably does work out at £20 per child per week. Disgusting thing to do and I’m not fighting talias corner at all but many men do this and it’s shocking, happy enough to provide for the kids when in a family unit but bare minimum once they separate

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact talia is jumping on getting very heated and defensive screams guilty to me! She knows that people are opening their eyes

Reactions: 16
Aaron does have the kids! The absolute bleeping brass neck of her! Making our like he's never seeing them when they are with him that minute. But her followers won't notice that and just assume he's a deadbeat. She's dangerous the way she's going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
And I really like that he's not actually showing them, just has them talking in the background. They don't need to be plastered all over to millions of followers.

Reactions: 31
Aaron does have the kids! The absolute bleeping brass neck of her! Making our like he's never seeing them when they are with him that minute. But her followers won't notice that and just assume he's a deadbeat. She's dangerous the way she's going on.
Just heard them on Aaron’s stories, only time they get fresh air is when there with the Dad.

Imagine spending time with your kids and the ex is on Insta at the same time digging you out 🙄

She actually hates him having the boys doesn’t she 🤬

Reactions: 27
It’s the small things for those kids like seeing them down the beach instead of at soft play!

Reactions: 18
Hahahaha he’s actually got the kids and she’s saying he never helps her wtf she is absolutely living in a different world

• Sad
  • Haha
She does realise that the court will ONLY look at the children’s best interests? They aren’t interested in drama from either side unless it’s detrimental to the children. The court will decide that the boys are better with both parents involved unless there’s safeguarding issues… if Aaron has his drinking & drugs issue sorted - they won’t stop him from having them. However there’s video proof of her putting her children in danger. Once they make a decision - that will be final - they won’t listen to how unfair it is on nurse talia 🤦‍♀️ it’s also not “help” it’s called parental responsibility which Aaron does want. They’d need to be applying for injunctions etc for all this petty stuff. He’s hardly been vile & why shouldn’t he speak up… also £20 per week? Finances shouldn’t be across social media & unfortunately it happens to a lot of people but let’s face it… she isn’t struggling is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Madness how he has the kids and she’s still going on like that!😳

regards to £20 a week, does he actually have to pay anything anyway if its a 50/50 split? He had them 3 days last week

Reactions: 20
You really have to be a next level hole to try and annihilate someone’s character and reputation when they literally have the kids as you speak. Twisted evil witch what she is

• Sad
The timing is all adding up. Aaron didn't seem them boys for weeks, then hes ready to spill the tea but I think he was advised to go through the right channels. Suddenly her insta then disappears and she needs a mental health break. Oakleys now stuck in hospital with no explanation other than he's going to be in a while, yet he's doing really well . Now Aaron has had the boys a lot more the last two weeks. It's literally screams that he's got the courts involved and she's losing control. No wonder she's so angry on them stories, Your time is running out Talia you'll be exposed soon HUN

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Aww I love hearing the kids little voices in Aaron story’s, Talia will no doubt be out spending her £301 cost of living payment if she got it today

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wee packed lunch out in the van at the beach! Those boys will love that!

Romeo shouting Daddy on his first at the school/nursery leads me to believe they enjoy being with their Dad and have a good bond!!

She shouldn’t be allowed to play god with their relationship, and for the record it’s not all about helping you Talia hun, it’s about the children’s well being and right to have both parents!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.