Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a right wally doing this again but congratulations to myself 😬 @BirkenheadTranny for the winning thread title. Pat yourself on the back Birkie 🤣

We're absolutely flying through these threads aren't we!?

Talia and Aaron continue to snipe at eachother through Instagram stories and while we feel sorry for the poor kids stuck in the middle of this tit show, it's actually hilarious to watch 2 grown adults behave like 12 year old girls 🤣

Oakley remains in hospital and will do so for the next few months apparently and we do suspect that there is professional involvement in the background due to the medical neglect shown by his mother, but as of yet that's unconfirmed

As ever, we send our best wishes to Oakley, and indeed the other 3 children whose childhoods are being ripped apart by the 2 people who should love them most 💔
---
I seen this on another thread and it's absolutely alarming. These scummy mummy influencers need to start putting their children first. They make me sick

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Where’s Becki gone (or whatever her name was ) who knew Aaron’s family
Bit strange how’s she’s just vanished

Reactions: 21
Parking myself here 🪑 for when the tit hits the fan soon … will it be this thread I wonder 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was looking forward to zo tea but that was bit of a let down she was desperate to get on the boof she's gone, could of at least written something before going away

Reactions: 11
Has ya fake boyfriend split up with ya talia

duck him
You deserve better queen

😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God these threads are flying by haha . To me that letter sounds like Sienna doesn't live with talia atm
---
She will obviously confirm this in a later post as she's had so many inboxes guys (read tattle) because she doesn't put her phone down for 1 seconds of the day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Siennah is probably staying away from the house due to the sickness bug. My son came down with one 2 weeks after my daughters open heart surgery and he went to stay with his nan for a few days to avoid her getting it whilst she was still recovering.
She may be trying to limit the spread of the bug and the length of time she is away from Oakley due to it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Siennah is probably staying away from the house due to the sickness bug. My son came down with one 2 weeks after my daughters open heart surgery and he went to stay with his nan for a few days to avoid her getting it whilst she was still recovering.
She may be trying to limit the spread of the bug and the length of time she is away from Oakley due to it
I doubt it. She went to the hospital where there's really poorly kids. She doesn't care

Reactions: 14
Siennahs been away since before the bug so I doubt it’s because of that. Talia takes Oakley to soft play after he’s been in hospital she don’t care about germs

Reactions: 21
I feel a right wally doing this again but congratulations to myself 😬 @BirkenheadTranny for the winning thread title. Pat yourself on the back Birkie 🤣

We're absolutely flying through these threads aren't we!?

Talia and Aaron continue to snipe at eachother through Instagram stories and while we feel sorry for the poor kids stuck in the middle of this tit show, it's actually hilarious to watch 2 grown adults behave like 12 year old girls 🤣

Oakley remains in hospital and will do so for the next few months apparently and we do suspect that there is professional involvement in the background due to the medical neglect shown by his mother, but as of yet that's unconfirmed

As ever, we send our best wishes to Oakley, and indeed the other 3 children whose childhoods are being ripped apart by the 2 people who should love them most 💔
---
I seen this on another thread and it's absolutely alarming. These scummy mummy influencers need to start putting their children first. They make me sick

God that is bleeping frightening!! Influencers sitting with hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions, of followers yet only receive a tiny percent of reactions and comments in comparison, how do they know who's following and for what reasons when they have their kids on full display all the time! That is actually really scary! Keep your account private if you want to show your children and make sure you vet every single person on your page. Paedophiles, potential stalkers and just down right weirdos will be trawling through all SM, it really isn't worth it. Can anyone else remember that site on fb a few years ago that had loads of pics of people kids on it? That's when I stopped posting my kids on all platforms. They are too precious, their time will come when they can decide for themselves whether they want to be on SM or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's such a shame cus she could do so much to help others and bring awareness to Oakley condition,she'd gain a huge amount or respect and positivity if she'd have taken that route instead of being ashamed of not having a 'perfect' little baby and spending her time chasing after Aaron,reading every post her name is mentioned in and filming herself playing with her s** toys!!☹

Reactions: 10
I can’t keep up with these threads my children are seriously being neglected these days 😂 that letter is really odd isn’t it? Is she with her friend seen as Talia had them both at the hospital? I still find it strange they leave kids in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.