Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He dosent even have to say much and she bites and falls for the bait to quick she must be watching his profile on a burner phone like a hawk sad witch

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ she could give Stephen Bear a run for his money with that chin (even though he has none).

BATTLE OF THE CHINS, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE VICTOR

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also… it was mentioned on here today about her last post being a complete FLOP.. now all of a sudden she is thanking and appreciating people for their likes and comments and how much it helps her!!

(Just a wee nudge to remember her followers to like n comment and up her engagement 🙈🙈) She needs to sort her priorities out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her attitude on her stories is absolutely vile. The lies and the manipulation just roles off her tongue it’s scary

Reactions: 26
The woman is embarrassing. The rage she gets herself into when he posts something and she needs to bite back. You can see it in her face, imagine sitting there just waiting for your ex to post something. I'd be embarrassed to even acknowledge it and have them thinking I stalk them 😂 which she obviously does

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"When people have disabled children it's not really talked about"
Says the woman who won't disclose her disabled child's disability 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Jesus Christ she could give Stephen Bear a run for his money with that chin (even though he has none).

BATTLE OF THE CHINS, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE VICTOR
She’d probably love a go of his yakult bottle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Many moons ago, when I was a young immature girl (approx before Oakley was born lol) I used to watch Talia’s stories and think wow! how does she do SO much and not have a break down?! And then I discovered Tattle, and am happy to say I’ve been clean of those intrusive & dangerous thoughts ever since.

Petitioning for a Tattle Tavern where we all don masks and get pissed xo (nips on show is compulsory)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Love that he's got maddox in his hands in that video and notice he ain't half getting abuse like he used to just shows everyone is noticing what she's really like !!!

Reactions: 23
Who is she bleeping kidding honestly? Literally pretending Aaron doesn't see the kids and for what? When it goes to court and he has proof she is fuuuuucked, her whole narrative and world will come crashing down. She DOES use Oakley and the rest of them for likes, but how can she say that she's raising awareness about disabilities when she won't even say what his condition is?! Who you helping hun?? Oh yeah yourself because that's all you care about. She does everything for show and to keep up appearances and control whatever narrative she wants. She is just evil to be honest, and I can't believe people are still falling for her tit. 🤢

Reactions: 21
"When people have disabled children it's not really talked about"
Says the woman who won't disclose her disabled child's disability 🤔
Says the one who doesn't talk about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and literally ashamed and hides him she's thick ai

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘I have never stopped any family member from seeing my kids’

What a lying rat

Talia you should no we always come with receipts!!

These are comments from Siennahs auntie and Nan..

D764500C-5BE9-4821-A773-4C35DA37D349.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Bet she’s fuming that his media wall post has got nearly double the likes than her hoe bag Victoria secret wanna be post 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She needs to set her priorities straight. Instead of always trying to set her narrative straight. Maybe then she'd actually give a tit about her sick baby instead of "clarifying" for strangers. Sad how fast she came on after Aaron's comments.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.