Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her stories from yesterday about where she’s saying if she’s not with ‘the baby’ next week either her Step Mam or Dad will… in other words she’s gonna make sure Aaron can’t get a look in!
And then the ‘everybody must be busy’ seems like it’s a dig at what friends she’s got left too, cos there was no mention of them visiting either, like she usually makes a point.
---
On another note… Ophelias story!! 🤣🤣🤣
If you know you know… and she (Talias no1 tan) certainly doesn’t!!
I’m creased 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I’ve just watched her stories from yesterday about where she’s saying if she’s not with ‘the baby’ next week either her Step Mam or Dad will… in other words she’s gonna make sure Aaron can’t get a look in!
And then the ‘everybody must be busy’ seems like it’s a dig at what friends she’s got left too, cos there was no mention of them visiting either, like she usually makes a point.
---
I’m creased 😭😭😭
Oh my god I made it 🥰😂. I'd better get some hydroquarterzone for that burn

please don't actually put that on burns.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
And there’s the ugly piece of shît Dior hair ribbon 😂😂

Maddox doesn’t well at all! She’s legit dumb for taking the boys to the hospital!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
---
I’m creased 😭😭😭
Ffs 😅😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I didn't realise she'd made her profile public again so just to address this....you had 2 comments removed that contained no swearing. They were removed for privacy and personal data reasons after you tagged various accounts as tattlers with no proof whatsoever. I also have the notifications telling me 😉. Doxxing is not OK, it's illegal when done to incite harassment and abuse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine taking your sick kids to a children’s hospital 😐 if I were a parent with a kid in that hospital or who is due to go there this week and I saw her stories, I would be raising my concerns with the hospital. She’s bang out of order.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Balenciaga trainers?? Talia love did you not get the memo?? 😂😂 thick as tit all for the designer labels even now they’re worthless silly bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has to start every story with excuse the state to me excuse the state on my hair . What she should be saying is excuse the state on my face because that's the worst of all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
the amount of times talia has to say “that’s just it really” 😭😭😭 it stresses me out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ophelia hun, calling us hypocrites for giving out ward names and numbers? You forgetting your precious talia posts LITERAL photos or videos of her walking into the exact ward her sons on? Or filming herself walking into the exact hospital he’s in? We’re not the ones giving out any information, talia does that by herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Omg the posing on her stories while she's straightening her hair. She loves herself so much! As for trainers on them kids, I hate bulky shoes on small kids. Can't be easy to walk in. Stomping about.

Reactions: 13
Catching up from yesterday but why would she be all arsy because Aaron wasn't up the hospital if she was sat there anyway.
Was she in a mood because she wanted him to be there to bump into him again, more than likely was 😂 I mean that's the most time she'd spent up there and the earliest she'd ever been was when he was there visiting wasn't it.
She was pissed off SHE didn't see him not Oakley.

Reactions: 9
Catching up from yesterday but why would she be all arsy because Aaron wasn't up the hospital if she was sat there anyway.
Was she in a mood because she wanted him to be there to bump into him again, more than likely was 😂 I mean that's the most time she'd spent up there and the earliest she'd ever been was when he was there visiting wasn't it.
She was pissed off SHE didn't see him not Oakley.
She would’ve been in a mood he wasn’t there so she HAD to be there. That’s all it is!
Maybe nobody had passed on to her that he was ill with the sickness bug that he wanted to keep away from Oakley, she just couldn’t give a tit!

Reactions: 9
Omg the posing on her stories while she's straightening her hair. She loves herself so much! As for trainers on them kids, I hate bulky shoes on small kids. Can't be easy to walk in. Stomping about.
I know someone who bought her 2 year old those hideous stomper trainers so she would be taller to get on rides at drayton manor 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.