Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they hand over the kids 😂
Imagine her sly little digs and awww mummy's going to miss you I've had you for days all by myself . Give mummy a kiss don't miss me to kuch . I'm going to get ice cream and loads of cars while your gone trying to persuade them to cry when they go to Aaron I can just see it now !!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"Don't believe anything you read"
First smart thing Talia has told her delusional fans tbh. Because it's true you can't believe anything you read coming from her. So glad she's finally admitted it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can this woman carry on like she's the innocent one in this and it's the men who are the problem sorry but she's got two men now saying she stops them seeing their kids. I thibk You're the problem Talia HUN

Reactions: 25
I wouldn't be surprised if they were picked up by a third party.
My sister and her husband had a terrible break up, nothing as nasty as this, but they couldn't be in the same room as each other for a while, so my niece was dropped off and picked up at my parents house. Eventually it got amicable but it was definitely the best way for my niece
---
How can this woman carry on like she's the innocent one in this and it's the men who are the problem sorry but she's got two men now saying she stops them seeing their kids. I thibk You're the problem Talia HUN
Yup she's the common denominator, it's so bloody obvious. She's just a nasty woman

Reactions: 10
The thing is nobody is saying she’s posting lies really the thing people call her for is her kids tit routine and lack of stimulation in their lives! So if she’s bragging that this is her true day to day life then wow!

Reactions: 5
Don’t think I’ve ever commented on here before, but wow she is one delusional lady! I don’t think Aaron is in any way a great parent, but I think she is absolutely obsessed with him. The insta melt downs aren’t working in her favour at all!

Thread suggestion - Not by the filler in Talias chinny chin chin will she ever let Aaron’s narrative win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Exactly this! TWO MEN not seeing their kids. I dont see how her followers dont see that shes keeping them from their dads. All you have to do is go on siennahs dads facebook posts to see how desperate him and his family have been to see her for years!!

Everytime ‘some people’ post anything online she is on like a whippet saying it’s all lies and how she never says anything about him blah blah blah….hun this week alone you have slagged him off slyly about 2/3 times.

The Talia mob who are now starting to comment under Aaron’s posts are so blind to it all. One of them saying ‘it’s disgusting people are commenting vile things about a mother’ yet in the same post they are slagging off Aaron.

Also someone commented how hard it is for Talia as she has 4 children to look after everyday. Again another lie. Oakley has been in hospital for 2+ weeks now, sienna was shipped to her mates more than enough and Aaron’s had the boys loads lately too. At the end of the day Talia chose to have 4 kids, she wasn’t forced to have them and she also says she wants more 🙄

• Heart
Who is she bleeping kidding honestly? Literally pretending Aaron doesn't see the kids and for what? When it goes to court and he has proof she is fuuuuucked, her whole narrative and world will come crashing down. She DOES use Oakley and the rest of them for likes, but how can she say that she's raising awareness about disabilities when she won't even say what his condition is?! Who you helping hun?? Oh yeah yourself because that's all you care about. She does everything for show and to keep up appearances and control whatever narrative she wants. She is just evil to be honest, and I can't believe people are still falling for her tit. 🤢
I hope when he does go to court he bans Talia from posting pics of the kids and using them for content, money, attention and validation!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they hand over the kids 😂
I hope they can keep it civil in front of the children. 25 years on I can still vividly remember the arguments my parents had on drop off and collection, mum unplugging the phone during angry phonecalls. Honestly I really hope for the children's sake they don't damage them the way I was

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m actually starting to feel some what sorry for Aaron UNPOPULAR OPINION 🤣🤣 never thought id see the day but no wonder he was a coke head and alcoholic he was on a reality tv drinking show for years and years I’m not shocked he loved a binge YET again she knew that and it didn’t bother her because he had a following and money until things didn’t go her way, at least he admitted he had an issue and has tried to get some sort of help (that’s a massive step for anyone who has addiction issues) she is one evil evil woman no one believes a word she says everyone is starting to see right thru her not long until Oakley is shown now as soon as she sees the interaction going down she will share his face facts!! If Aaron sees his kids and pays for them even if it’s not enough in some people’s eyes (we don’t make the rules he’s clearly paying thru CMS so they’ll have worked out his payments and if he has over nights etc he’ll pay less) if I was him i wouldn’t give her more than she needed as she clearly spends her money on herself most of her kids stuff is gifted or from benefit money he also got her a house and a car how can people actually bad mouth him really? Like what else can he do? She lies and says he’s no contact with the kids he proves he does. She’s putting stories up this morning saying I’d love FAMILY to help ME it’s not about u talia it’s about ur kids pet realise life doesn’t revolve around you!!!! I watched Aaron on tv for years yeah he was many of things but evil and narcissistic was never the vibe I got from him and after all these years sober drunk etc the mask would have slipped.. she talks tit she lies thru her rotten composite bonding 🦷🦷🦷🦷

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's going on about loving the help yeah on her terms, wouldnt put it past her to ask Aaron to have them last minute so she can duck off to do whatever but if he was to ask to have the kids last minute she'd be telling him where to go. She's the definition of a woman who uses her kids as a weapon

Reactions: 18
To think her baby boy is in hospital and all she seems concerned about is making sly bitter digs towards her ex!! Use that spare time to get to the hospital and all the spare time you seem to have to glam yourself up and take constant pictures of yourself. Her only main concern should be her kids and being at the hospital every spare chance she gets!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She arguing with her self at this point 🤣🤣 have I missed something where he's said she won't let him see the kids, he commented last night he had just been with Oakley. So wtf she on about.

Definitely the right course of action doing it through solicitors to get a proper plan in place. Sucks to be a dad and not bebale to see your kids when ever you want. But you can tell shes the type to want him to drop things and be at her beck and call and thats toxic so best to have a plan in place. So when he's jet setting with his new girlfriend she can't ruin their holiday.

This will all be cos she wants her wonky books done so she can get on only fans and he won't have the kids. Really hope he pushes for a social media ban for all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Taking her sunglasses off to look into the camera for 5 seconds. I'm done 🖐🏼🫠😂😂😂😂absolutely off her f#cking rocker, she really is dangerously toxic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.