Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here bleeping here!! 👏🏼

Maybe if she spent a hell of a lot less time on her phone and digging “some people” out on insta she would get on a lot better!!!
---

I reported it in the hope it would get taken down for you. A happy smiley face (pic) and here I thought we were all miserable trolls on here 😜 x
That was the day my child realised I do too much for her and changed her own nappy I was smiles day after that 😂😂 thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And people verbally attack him when he finally cracks! Imagine having to put up with someone so twisted and narcissistic as this when it's your children on the line. Anyone, male or female can only take so much before they crack. It's mental abuse, nothing more nothing less.
This 1000000%! She’s a head duck, gaslighter & a moron. I dont think Aaron regrets his kids whatsoever but defo who they’re with ..
You can see straight through her & her intentions she’s fake as anything, I really do hope Aaron is getting legal help/support with all of this as he says because the way she tries to flip the narrative whilst also contradicting herself it’s mental. I reckon at least a few of us know a girl or someone like her & what their intentions are!
Absolutely bleeping unhinged

Reactions: 15
If she’s that happy with her new story why is she still so obsessed with the old one?? 🤣🤣🤣

Still hinting at a new man, embarrassing hun!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Knew it wouldn't be long till some of talias arselickers replying to comments on Aaron's insta they can bore off to

Reactions: 8
Everytime I see your profile pic I giggle to myself 🤣🤣 she was livid over that being shared asking everyone to report him
It’s got to be the best doppleganger of her I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣🤣

Poor Pete Burns RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘I had to move house and sort the kids out’ and??? People do that everyday! ‘Sorting your kids out’ is called being a parent which you chose to be! Honestly this woman riles me up! Says she was born to be a Mum but spends her whole life complaining about it! I’ve never seen one meaningful post of her interacting with the kids or making memories with them! Take them to a park and let them run in the fresh air, you don’t need to spend a fortune to please kids that age. They would love simple things like a story read or playing with water in the garden! Sticking your kids in a stinking soft play whilst sitting on your phone isn’t parenting!
The worst place to go when you’ve a baby in hospital!! She has zero sense 🙄

Reactions: 3
🫠🫠🫠🫠she’s absolutely hating !!!
Romeo hun this is you at soft play with me with my tits poking out and your baby brother with a cloth over his head. Live laugh love xxxx

happy happy memories my darling #lovebeingamum xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Jesus Christ she could give Stephen Bear a run for his money with that chin (even though he has none).

BATTLE OF THE CHINS, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE VICTOR
Only be one chin-pion you mean

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🫠🫠🫠🫠she’s absolutely hating !!!
I’m sure Aaron is taking pics of the kids too, doesn’t mean he has to post them all over social media.
She’ll probably have an album specifically named ‘bath time’ 🙄
---
Why is it going to court if she allows him to see the boys? So one of them is lying and I think which one it is
I think it’s cos she always controls it.
1 week he can have them, the next he can’t.
It’s always to suit her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure Aaron is taking pics of the kids too, doesn’t mean he has to post them all over social media.
She’ll probably have an album specifically named ‘bath time’ 🙄
---

I think it’s cos she always controls it.
1 week he can have them, the next he can’t.
It’s always to suit her!
There’ll only be two albums - ‘softplay’ and ‘baths’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Isnt it funny as soon as he posts anything she jumps on insta slyly bashing him. The more she does it the more I root for him at this point. Shes obsessed with him.
---
In talia land you must only love your kids if you put pictures of them on social media. When infact its usually the opposite, by not posting you are safe guarding them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little ones… How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like it’s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I can’t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night 😢
My child has been in hospital twice for long periods of time. First time as a brand new baby, the second he was only 5 months old. Being sent home without him at 4 days old killed me 😢 for nearly 3 more weeks I was up through the night pumping milk like I would if he were at home, putting my other kids to school at 9 then to the hospital straight away from half 9 til 11:30pm. Cried every night leaving him. Then again he was in for nearly 2 weeks at 5 months, never once did I leave his bedside! I just couldn't, I don't know how she sleeps at night. You would do absolutely anything to have the other kids looked after to be there with your baby, no matter what! If he has problems hearing and seeing then he at the very least needs her smell and presence for that comfort only a mum can give. I know wee all dislike her in certain ways but she's still his mum, someone needs to have a serious word in her ear!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s horrible those poor kids stuck in the middle of their parents shooting cheap shots at each other.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.