Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helloitsmeagain21

Chatty Member
I didn't realise she'd made her profile public again so just to address this....you had 2 comments removed that contained no swearing. They were removed for privacy and personal data reasons after you tagged various accounts as tattlers with no proof whatsoever. I also have the notifications telling me 😉. Doxxing is not OK, it's illegal when done to incite harassment and abuse.
Who is this woman 👀

Reactions: 1

xhc___

Fully late to the party here like but what was the straw that broke the camels back with Aaron and her in the end? From the looks of his insta it’s like he doesn’t acknowledge any of their kids or his past life with her and them 😂

stardust1

VIP Member
Who the fuck is she?? Another bitter and twisted bitch like talia who hates on the baby daddy and his new gf?
my husband actually knows her in real life thats how I knew who she is🤣🤣she does give talia
Vibes tho because she was fine with the BD until he got a girlfriend. She has two shit BD’s🤣this was in 2020 she’s unintentionally hilarious 😭
---
Proper obsessed with her baby daddy isn’t she. Her and Talia would be great mates 😂😂
the other week she called one of the baby dads a derogatory term for a disabled person and had to apologise, talia will be frantically sending her dm’s to become besties when she catches up🤣😭

Attachments

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
I’m sure there was someone on here saying she was sacked? Could be wrong though. I know a couple of girls who worked at the QE with her but they’ve never said anything.
my sister gets her lashes off her (i will disown her)🤣and has done for a while so she I don’t think she is working. Did she not work at freeman too?

User8184

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she must get some stick cause she always turns comments off. She posted in a speeding camera group on facebook asking if she would ‘be sound’ for doing 50 in a 50🤣
---

georgia schofield on tiktok, please watch her vids i beg😭😭😭she technically can have a thread but i can’t comment on tiktok threads😭
Hahaha ok I’m on it 🤣

• Haha