Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How deformed he is?!! What a horrible way to speak! Iv never seen a bad word said about Oakley here, ever!!! Is she talking to Talia in this message as she's talking like she's messaging someone else! Very strange if she is!
Stop posting and mentioning her here, she will some get fed up!
Exactly most of us are mothers and would never use that term for any child. Your right need to ignore her she will soon get bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How deformed he is?!! What a horrible way to speak! Iv never seen a bad word said about Oakley here, ever!!! Is she talking to Talia in this message as she's talking like she's messaging someone else! Very strange if she is!
only person using the word ‘deformed’ is her🤮defo just best ignored, what a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's apparently someone replying to Ophelia's story but it's more likely her messaging herself so it looks like people give a tit. I read multiple threads on here before ever replying and the one thing I can say is that not one person on this thread has ever made a derogatory comment towards Oakley or his condition in fact the only people suggesting he is "deformed" or making ignorant ill-informed comments about him are the people arse licking Talia not the people on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If anyone had ever called him that they would rightly he jumped on, everyone has said what an adorable little boy he is and how she should be so proud of him. The only one with a deformed face (all her own doing) is that dear little boys ‘mother’.
How could anyone say that, he is a wee darling and has been through so much in his short wee life!! I want to see all of him!! If she’s going to hide him away then she should be putting a heart over the other children’s faces too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's apparently someone replying to Ophelia's story but it's more likely her messaging herself so it looks like people give a tit. I read multiple threads on here before ever replying and the one thing I can say is that not one person on this thread has ever made a derogatory comment towards Oakley or his condition in fact the only people suggesting he is "deformed" or making ignorant ill-informed comments about him are the people arse licking Talia not the people on here.
👏👏 Exactly!!
Why are people so bothered with this site?? "influencers" are allowed to post what they like on their SM, wee don't comment back there as wee don't want dogs abuse so wee come here, it's what this site is for. The amount of people screaming out on TT etc for invitation codes is crazy and shows a lot more folk than us have the exact same views. Influencers can do as they please, that's fine, but of course a lot of folk are going to have tit to say about it. If they dont like it, take up a proper career and take their "influencer" pages down!!

Reactions: 10
I might be being a bit thick here, but invitation codes? People are asking for invitation codes - to tattle? Is that a thing? I thought you could just join?

Reactions: 3
I might be being a bit thick here, but invitation codes? People are asking for invitation codes - to tattle? Is that a thing? I thought you could just join?
Tattle is full so you now need a code to join. Only vip members can generate codes

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep showing the lashes but not an actual photo of her wearing them??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not anymore. I tried for weeks to get on and it kept asking for an invitation code. I tried sending an email to reset my password to see if it would work and turns out I had made an account about a year before 🤣 it tells you to try again in a month unless you have a code

Reactions: 2
Not anymore. I tried for weeks to get on and it kept asking for an invitation code. I tried sending an email to reset my password to see if it would work and turns out I had made an account about a year before 🤣 it tells you to try again in a month unless you have a code
Ah! I wasn’t aware of that! Thankyou for explaining 🙂

Reactions: 3
She’s fuming she can’t get on tattle…
Would rather claw her eyes out but she’ll print screen and respond on her stories instead 🤣
Then her next stories are print screens of what people were discussing when Oakley was first born, still no one mentioned the word ‘deformed’ though!!
She’s got a life and 4 businesses but she sits and goes back to threads from 8 month ago 🤣

I’ll look forward to seeing your response on your Instagram Ophelia 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s fuming she can’t get on tattle…
Would rather claw her eyes out but she’ll print screen and respond on her stories instead 🤣
Then her next stories are print screens of what people were discussing when Oakley was first born, still no one mentioned the word ‘deformed’ though!!
She’s got a life and 4 businesses but she sits and goes back to threads from 8 month ago 🤣

I’ll look forward to seeing your response on your Instagram Ophelia 😘
Using the same word Tailia uses , just to 'clarify' big O if you look at all my posts ive wrote that has been the ONE and ONLY time I've ever mentioned you.
Thank you for reading 😁 now you can get back to sucking Tailias E.T finger looking feet hunny bun 💕 big hugs from me to you 🫂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her new tiktok dancing with siennah..
There's more rhythm in my big toe than her attempting to dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.