Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I speak to my other half for a few hours and miss all the drama 🙄. It's nice to see a lot more comments sticking up for Aaron. Maybe she who is not to be given attention has driven people here and its backfired a bit 🤭. You'll only see the truth when you allow yourself to see it and it seems like people are starting to do just that.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion..

Talia Oatway sister of Pete Burns
Neglects her kids, giving us concerns

• Haha
Reactions: 61
🫠🫠🫠🫠she’s absolutely hating !!!
This is either a dig at tattle or the person who commented on aarons post that all she does is take them to soft play and aaron said the boys spend time outside with him. She posted this picture because they are outside 🤣🤣probably the only picture she has of them outside

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is either a dig at tattle or the person who commented on aarons post that all she does is take them to soft play and aaron said the boys spend time outside with him. She posted this picture because they are outside 🤣🤣probably the only picture she has of them outside
Its probably just them walking across the car park into soft play or Tesco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you look back on her page her happiest times were when she just had Romeo. She was so so smug she was like the cat who caught the cream then she realised he wasn’t enough to tie Aaron down and she then had 2 other kids thinking that would seal the deal and she’s ended up trapping herself and becoming clearly so unhappy and now a single mother of 4 complaining on the daily what a life she’s actually 29 she looks 40+ trying to identify as 15

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If you look back on her page her happiest times were when she just had Romeo. She was so so smug she was like the cat who caught the cream then she realised he wasn’t enough to tie Aaron down and she then had 2 other kids thinking that would seal the deal and she’s ended up trapping herself and becoming clearly so unhappy and now a single mother of 4 complaining on the daily what a life she’s actually 29 she looks 40+ trying to identify as 15
I have 4 young kids, one with possible SEN, and it is hard sometimes, it is chaotic, and it is loud, but when you decide to have 4 children, you kinda have to just get on with it. I’m not sure what she was expecting 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have 4 young kids, one with possible SEN, and it is hard sometimes, it is chaotic, and it is loud, but when you decide to have 4 children, you kinda have to just get on with it. I’m not sure what she was expecting 😂
She was expecting Aaron to pay for nannies so she could be a full time “ Insta Hun “ 🤣🤣🤣 and that didn’t go to plan 🤣🤣

Still no suppprt or acknowledgement from the big boned butcher 🤔🤔🤔 they’ve defo had words!!!
🥴🥴Besties for life n all that …..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been posted.. he is clearly seeing Oakley yet she is still pushing the narrative that it's all her!
---
Oh I found more. Am I late to the party? Sorry if you've already seen all this! But I love that he is happily writing this in the comments for all to see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been posted.. he is clearly seeing Oakley yet she is still pushing the narrative that it's all her!
---
Oh I found more. Am I late to the party? Sorry if you've already seen all this! But I love that he is happily writing this in the comments for all to see.
Quick delete x
---
Proof everyone is opening their eyes 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Aaron liked the post from the commenter where they said they loved him with Marnie and wished they got married. 🙈 🙈

Go on Aaron, son! 😆 Onwards and upwards!

(Leaving this here for Talia in the morning! 😉 Happy Tuesday biatch.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Talia is the biggest liar in the world!! It's actually quite scary. She makes out as if it's all on her, she's the only one who has the kids or is at the hospital with Oakley. Absolute bullshit. The key is she has no proof of her claims, yet Aaron does. She seems to think she's gods gift but she is one of the most unattractive people ever. The way she dresses to the hospital is disgusting, she looks like a chavvy, trampy slut. Aside from her odd look, she just comes across as an awful person. I see none of her 'actual friends ' have commented on her recent posts. Who is actually in her camp? No one, she has no one. That only happens to people who are toxic. Hopefully her daughter will run for the hills as soon as she can

Reactions: 20
This comment has done me.
Charlotte's comment is giving Eden Harvs "you're a mother" vibes 🤣 because apparently mum's aren't allowed to call out bullshit or say anything about anyone if they're doing wrong.

SO sorry ladies you are going to have to leave tattle if you're a mother as it's just simply not allowed you having an opinion on someone else's parenting even when that person putting their child at risk because mothers don't comment on others. Been nice knowing you but clearly only non parents would dare question why Talia is dressed like she is at a hospital.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aaron (who believe me, I'm not a fan of) has multiple evidence of her unstable ways, driving whilst on her phone, and while screaming like a lunatic, leaving a 2 and 3 Yr old alone in the bath, leaving her disabled baby to suffer terribly, not to mention many more. Anyone who defends her must be crazy! She's obviously gutted about Oakley, but only because he has facial issues. I saw the pic of him and he is beautiful. He absolutely deserves to be pride of place. Talia, if you're reading this, please just stop with your bullshit. Be proud of your baby, Put some clothes on and look after your baby boy. Get some self respect and stop with the constant digs

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.