Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only does she not give a tit about Siennah having her own TikTok and posting whatever.. she’s now posting her on her own TikTok, you can clearly see she’s just got out the bath and JUST has a oversized hoodie on!!
Also, Talia has never looked happier than she has on these 3 recent clips on TT, I wonder why!!! 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Manky teeth an wonky nips, Tailia wants to do everything except spend time with her kids 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 50
👏👏 Exactly!!
Why are people so bothered with this site?? "influencers" are allowed to post what they like on their SM, wee don't comment back there as wee don't want dogs abuse so wee come here, it's what this site is for. The amount of people screaming out on TT etc for invitation codes is crazy and shows a lot more folk than us have the exact same views. Influencers can do as they please, that's fine, but of course a lot of folk are going to have tit to say about it. If they dont like it, take up a proper career and take their "influencer" pages down!!
Funny thing is if it wasn't for some of these so-called influencers people wouldn't actually know about tattle. I became aware of tattle because someone on tiktok who dubbed herself "the big sister of tiktok" made a video about a thread that was on here that wasn't even about her but it literally brought so much traffic here.

I'm not saying that tattle isn't without its faults I've seen some threads that are really disturbing in the fact that because it is anonymous people do say things that they wouldn't say in person and I have seen some vile comments about people that I don't necessarily like but just are not needed especially when it's wishing harm on them or their children. For the most part tattle brings awareness to people's behaviours. Yes people have opinions as well but majority of what is said on here comes with receipts and genuine concerns.

For example;
When people comment about Talia and her parenting it's not because they're jealous or being spiteful it's because she's genuinely put her children in dangerous situations, if people read here and see she let Oakleys sats drop etc and don't see why that's the issue than that's on them I'm sorry but even if I was a Talia fan if I read that I would be disgusted and would seriously rethink who I'm supporting I wouldn't read that and berate and vilify the people bringing it up because if Talia wasn't an influencer and it was a post online about anyone else letting their child's sats drop they'd be crucified. Some people let influencers get away with too much like there's literally people on tik tok on bloody lives driving and reading comments whilst they have children in the car. Never mind what might happen to them but how easily they could put others in harm. And still people see no wrong doings in that.

I would rather be on a site calling that type of tit out then being a sheep arse licking them and enabling them. Too many influencers think they can say or do what they want and it's okay because they have X amount of followers who are too naive and brainwashed to see any wrongdoings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is sienna asking her for tan drops 😱 and why is she calling her “hun” in the texts like wtf she’s 9 🙈🙈 she’s ur daughter not one of ur Sket friends

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Coincidence or the algorithm is connecting the two, who knows 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is sienna asking her for tan drops 😱 and why is she calling her “hun” in the texts like wtf she’s 9 🙈🙈 she’s ur daughter not one of ur Sket friends
Siennah unfortunately probably watches the likes of Eden Harvey who is forever promoting tanning drops. Even more reason not to let a bloody 9 year old on social media unsupervised.

But actually this all goes in Siennah's dad favour. All he's gotta do is show the courts evidence of Talia allowing her daughter to have a Tik Tok and not monitoring her on there. Not to mention het constantly posting Siennah's whereabouts to her legion of followers. There's enough there for him to raise safety concerns

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank God Oakley is sitting up in a push chair seeing the world and not laid down hidden by that horrendous red hood. I hope this is the way forward and she’s not just doing it to appease health professionals

Reactions: 8
Thank God Oakley is sitting up in a push chair seeing the world and not laid down hidden by that horrendous red hood. I hope this is the way forward and she’s not just doing it to appease health professionals
Not a chance. Only doing it because she’s in the hospital she’s not silly they will become concerned if she covers him over like she normally does. She’s not silly she’ll know how to play the game

Reactions: 14
Perhaps they should change the poster in the lift

‘NOTICE FOR VISITORS
Please dress appropriately and put your nips away
You are in a children’s hospital with poorly children and parents who aren’t just here for the gram !!!’

Just a thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny thing is if it wasn't for some of these so-called influencers people wouldn't actually know about tattle. I became aware of tattle because someone on tiktok who dubbed herself "the big sister of tiktok" made a video about a thread that was on here that wasn't even about her but it literally brought so much traffic here.

I'm not saying that tattle isn't without its faults I've seen some threads that are really disturbing in the fact that because it is anonymous people do say things that they wouldn't say in person and I have seen some vile comments about people that I don't necessarily like but just are not needed especially when it's wishing harm on them or their children. For the most part tattle brings awareness to people's behaviours. Yes people have opinions as well but majority of what is said on here comes with receipts and genuine concerns.

For example;
When people comment about Talia and her parenting it's not because they're jealous or being spiteful it's because she's genuinely put her children in dangerous situations, if people read here and see she let Oakleys sats drop etc and don't see why that's the issue than that's on them I'm sorry but even if I was a Talia fan if I read that I would be disgusted and would seriously rethink who I'm supporting I wouldn't read that and berate and vilify the people bringing it up because if Talia wasn't an influencer and it was a post online about anyone else letting their child's sats drop they'd be crucified. Some people let influencers get away with too much like there's literally people on tik tok on bloody lives driving and reading comments whilst they have children in the car. Never mind what might happen to them but how easily they could put others in harm. And still people see no wrong doings in that.

I would rather be on a site calling that type of tit out then being a sheep arse licking them and enabling them. Too many influencers think they can say or do what they want and it's okay because they have X amount of followers who are too naive and brainwashed to see any wrongdoings.
Exactly! Completely agree with you. Some of the things iv seen on other threads are disgusting! Call them out for the tit they are doing and promoting, but picking apart anyone's appearance is something I will never ever take part in. "influencers" need to understand that by putting themselves out there they need to take the rough with the smooth. They will be scrutinised for certain things. Unucky for them that this site exists. Maybe if they were genuine decent people who kept their kids and private life private then there would nothing at all for folk to talk about.

Reactions: 5
What's with the tiktok she posted, aargh I can't remember the song, but almost implying Aaron's calling her because he's bored?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must never be off that phone the jaydejensonrocco account posted a picture and she had commented on it within 1 minutes of it being on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.