Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah… she’s put a load of print screens on of accounts who have viewed her story and put ‘these are the people who are on tattle’ 🤡
She'll have a hard job cause I used my burner instagram lol she wants to be cleaver and sly, ill raise her smart and resourceful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ophelia.. “owns 4 businesses” but is free after 3pm 💀🤣??? I didn’t realise business owners could just drop everything and head home at 3pm, most of them work their arses off and wouldn’t have time to sit on tattle and post screenshots every few mins. I smell a rat 🤥 also the last name smith, think of something a bit less.. common 😉
The 4 businesses will be 4 kids that she exploits on the daily like most scummy mummies so has to stop at 3 when they come home and needs to get them their tea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we should stop mentioning Ophelia because she's clearly a troll thriving off all the attention. Just ghost her and show her how irrelevant she is and she'll soon get bored when nobody's playing with her the freak

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I could be wrong but has there been a dirty delete or was I imaging her posting an Indian last night on stories but it disappearing today?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I could be wrong but has there been a dirty delete or was I imaging her posting an Indian last night on stories but it disappearing today?!!
You are correct. She said she was meant to be shooting lingerie for an ad but she was 100% not now after her indian

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must have deleted it through the night because I was up at 6:30 on instagram and i never saw that. Little miss i never get a break

Reactions: 4
I think we should stop mentioning Ophelia because she's clearly a troll thriving off all the attention. Just ghost her and show her how irrelevant she is and she'll soon get bored when nobody's playing with her the freak
Yes 🙌, bye Ophelia/Talia

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She said last night she had underwater content to film. Then posts it saying not a ad. So your kids are sick, one is in hospital and shes thought notes the time to prance around in underwater and whack it on the gram!!!!! Hmmmmmm lol
---
I saw it, it was a video. Why delete it lol.

Reactions: 5
Surely she realises people on tattle wouldn’t use their actual insta account.
I would assume the people that did use their real accounts are just people that were reading the comments on her post and went for a nosey. If I wasn’t on here and wanted to look and saw that I’d just use my normal account lol

Reactions: 9
She said last night she had underwater content to film. Then posts it saying not a ad. So your kids are sick, one is in hospital and shes thought notes the time to prance around in underwater and whack it on the gram!!!!! Hmmmmmm lol
---

I saw it, it was a video. Why delete it lol.
Underwater 🤣 well she does spend so much time on the bath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why post a picture of yourself in a bra if it’s not an ad? Has any one ever thought oh I look good let’s get my bra out for instagram or am I just going wrong in life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can screen shot my Tattle as much as she likes. It may surprise you all but my name isn't June, June or Hannah 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She says we’re on here 24/7. I think what she fails to realise is there’s not one person sat here 24/7 typing tit. It’s hundreds of people who comment a few things throughout the day. We all have lives and all work and catch up when we get a free moment. We’re not sat here 24/7 neglecting our kids like talia. I spend the evenings catching up after my sons in bed or when he’s at school and I have a day off work. I don’t sit here 24/7, none of us do. If you notice there’s thousands of people who comment not the same person commenting constantly 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm on here on my break of a 12 hour shift, or before bed if I can stay awake long enough. She wouldn't know. She prob doesn't know what a hard days work is and is on tattle more than me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why post a picture of yourself in a bra if it’s not an ad? Has any one ever thought oh I look good let’s get my bra out for instagram or am I just going wrong in life
It’s called vanity, big time vanity 🤣🤣 I think she must be going for the pink pound trying to reel in all the lesbians. Why do women, I’d say the majority of them straight, want to see another woman’s boobs and bum out all the time?

Reactions: 3
It’s called vanity, big time vanity 🤣🤣 I think she must be going for the pink pound trying to reel in all the lesbians. Why do women, I’d say the majority of them straight, want to see another woman’s boobs and bum out all the time?
Seriously though 😂 if the only way you can get content up is to post your baps and your flat arse I’d just give up🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.