Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossboss14

VIP Member
SydandEll #15 - their ‘forever friendship’ has come to an end but if the price is right they’ll still pretend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
So i can confirm they’ve fallen out. I have mutual friends with them (have mentioned before and i live nearby) there was an altercation between ell, syd and ell’s boyfriend. ells bf doesn’t like syd, things were said, ell didn’t stick up for syd and they ‘fell out’ because of it. There’s probably more to it but that’s all i know for now

• Wow
Reactions: 71

Chickentikka

😂😂😂

Pandemic No comment
Israel/Palestine no comment
Literally anything important going on in the world no comment

BFs Insta gets deleted - ‘it’s a sad sad world’

IMAGINE being that vapid

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Tigertheboxerdog

I’m still laughing that her “one way ticket” lasted just over 2 weeks 🤣🤣🤣 maybe that’s why you shouldn’t brag about absolutely everything syd. Made yourself look a right dick

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Tigertheboxerdog

At the drive thru? I didn’t think she was being that rude 😂
Really? When the worker tells them they don’t do a crunchie McFlurry and molly says “I think you do” and when she drives off and says “be a bit more polite next time” she’s a rude little bitch. What is it with her and syd throwing a strop whenever somewhere can’t serve them what they want.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
3EFCCEEE-7F03-4C40-BC91-45FFAB2B730D.png

Of course she is coming back right before she has to go into isolation. This annoys me. Don’t go abroad and then rush home just in time miss quarantine. She just annoys me so much. She is just so entitled and self centred.

• Angry
Reactions: 61

charle3ne

did anyone think on syd’s story when she was knocking on the door Ell would open 😭lmaoooo can they just address it, it’s such a joke at this point

Reactions: 56
From personal experience boys can usually see straight through a bitchy friend's bullshit and that's probably what happened here. Maybe Ell has finally seen how badly she's treated by sid and just kept quiet to avoid drama but was also seeing the light lol

Reactions: 52
I know we go on about Ell being lazy with regards to posting on insta etc... but I actually don’t mind? Like what is she doing in her everyday life that is going to be insta story worthy? I’d much rather follow her than just see Syd be cringey, act like a 12 year old, flaunt her holidays and expensive handbags on her insta story’s and posts. At least Ell is somewhat relatable.

Reactions: 50

hannamarin123

Just looked on her Instagram highlights and she went to Santorini with her bf 39 weeks ago .. God imagine being that bitter and mean that you post a photo that old of you and your bf on your supposed best friends anniversary with her boyfriend??? She’s so nasty man

• Haha
Reactions: 48