Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way she’s acted since returning home from portugal just seems to me that she never intended on staying there for any longer than she did? with the shoots and the vaccine that’s things they have to be booked in advance
And the fact she got hair extensions like a week before too. I know she has tape ins and you can remove them at home but you’re right about everything else

Reactions: 2
I swear before Syd went to Portugal she was making out like she’d had both vaccines but she’s just having her second now 🤥

I might’ve remembered this wrong though
She did say that lol I remember her saying that

Reactions: 8
Syd is probably loving all the constant questions and speculation, no publicity is bad publicity for her 😘 😘 😚😚

Syd is probably loving all the constant questions and speculation, no publicity is bad publicity for her 😘 😘 😚😚
on this note I watched her home account stories this morning and i mean... forgive me if i'm wrong. but she explained her new floating unit idea and in less than 5 mins after posting she was like "OmGgGgG to absolutley EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET asking me why i didnt just put the pic up first that would of made so much sense tehehehehe xoxoxo"

who is she actually trying to convince that she gets that many people messaging her lol?... within 5 mins? very strange little girl that hasnt had any follower movement for months now :/// even with 100 binthestyle collections, tragic hunny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
on this note I watched her home account stories this morning and i mean... forgive me if i'm wrong. but she explained her new floating unit idea and in less than 5 mins after posting she was like "OmGgGgG to absolutley EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET asking me why i didnt just put the pic up first that would of made so much sense tehehehehe xoxoxo"

who is she actually trying to convince that she gets that many people messaging her lol?... within 5 mins? very strange little girl that hasnt had any follower movement for months now :/// even with 100 binthestyle collections, tragic hunny
BINTHESTYLE 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
am I the only one who thinks the fabric idea looks stupid? Also, syd makes it seem like she is naturally good at home decor, saying she’s always had a vision and ell copied the colours of her sofa yet she copies everyone else’s ideas 🤣 that’s fine but why make it out like your different to everyone else, idk if I’m making sense lmao

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
am I the only one who thinks the fabric idea looks stupid? Also, syd makes it seem like she is naturally good at home decor, saying she’s always had a vision and ell copied the colours of her sofa yet she copies everyone else’s ideas 🤣 that’s fine but why make it out like your different to everyone else, idk if I’m making sense lmao

They look like hospital blankets

Reactions: 7
Ells anniversary video for her boyfriend is actually so sweet, she seems happy

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Lol Ell shouldn’t have been meeting a boyfriend a year ago today 😩 we were still only allowed to meet people outdoors

Reactions: 10
Their flat is gonna look like a psych ward w those sheets

How an why is everyone celebrating one year in this past week. Saffron n Tyler celebrate a year together. Elle n her man n I swear I’ve seen someone else lol they all broke lockdown rules for dick

Syd would usually comment n she hasn’t said anything to elle n her bf about their anniversary
27B03ECD-1063-43B5-B5CB-AAF7F608389C.png

Is that why syd posted a pic of her and her bf today? Cause it’s El and her boyfriend anniversary and she knew El would post about her bf

Reactions: 35
Someone commented on syds recent post saying are you not doing YouTube anymore and she replied for now… imagine the AWKWARDNESS if they make up and start making videos again, friendship will never be the same, I really hope ell makes her own channel, I really like her I don’t think she’s boring at all I think she’s just normal

Reactions: 21
new thread title suggestion - Pretend friends for the money, Portugal for a month, Ell’s boyfriend called Syd a c***

Reactions: 12
Syds Instagram is really giving me “anything you can do I can do better” vibes it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 33
That’s the first time I’ve properly seen him and they are a beautiful couple!!!!!!!!! Happy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.