Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i get nasty high school vibes from this whole situation, i’d feel awful if i was ell. their whole friendship has been posted to thousands and now her ‘bestfriend’ is publicly shading her and singling her out. she must be feeling so tit, all of her bestmates have turned on her and are making a private argument so public and humiliating.

like i said, this is the sort of thing that would happen in year 8. syd is such a vile girl. idc who started the argument, the way syd is going about it is so beyond mean 🤢

Reactions: 28
Yessss Ell is slaying we love to see it!! Ell is naturally beautiful and her personality shines brighter. Syd has become so ugly in all senses. The thing is if this many people are seeing through Syd then hopefully it won’t be long until ‘fans’ go the same way. Nasty girl vibes especially how she’s acted with other friends like molly and the constant posting of her other friendships on Instagram. It is so obvious she is playing games with Ell but I am sooo pleased with the way Ell has handled herself - classy and genuine unlike Sydickhead.

Also just thought of something but how funny would it be if the whole argument was to do with Ell wanting the make her relationship more public and Syd tried to advise Ell against it because she didn’t want us to see how hot he is compared to Cassius 😂😂😂 wouldn’t surprise me as Syd always wants the attention and you can tell she is a jealous and bitter friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Someone commented on syds recent post saying are you not doing YouTube anymore and she replied for now… imagine the AWKWARDNESS if they make up and start making videos again, friendship will never be the same, I really hope ell makes her own channel, I really like her I don’t think she’s boring at all I think she’s just normal
Exactly, idk why some people think ell is boring. She doesn’t post every second of her life like syd does but she is still talkative in their videos, just isn’t screaming to the camera like legohead

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soz to be bringing this up again but syd is sooo boringly unoriginal copying Sophia and Cinzia - like even putting up stories of flicking through those aesthetic fashion books and sunset pictures with ‘🥺💞’ , Sophia did that exact thing the other day. It’s so painfully embarrassing

Reactions: 26
Soz to be bringing this up again but syd is sooo boringly unoriginal copying Sophia and Cinzia - like even putting up stories of flicking through those aesthetic fashion books and sunset pictures with ‘🥺💞’ , Sophia did that exact thing the other day. It’s so painfully embarrassing
It’s cringe. I wonder what Sophia and Cinzia think?! though these influencers all copy each other, Syds plagerism is on a whole new level of cringe.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, idk why some people think ell is boring. She doesn’t post every second of her life like syd does but she is still talkative in their videos, just isn’t screaming to the camera like legohead
Yes this! Syd talks absolute shite constantly who can be arsed listening to that

Reactions: 2
Just looked on her Instagram highlights and she went to Santorini with her bf 39 weeks ago .. God imagine being that bitter and mean that you post a photo that old of you and your bf on your supposed best friends anniversary with her boyfriend??? She’s so nasty man

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sydandell #5 friendship faking, money making, ell and her boyfriend have syd and cass shaking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Syd boyfriend looks like the before of Ells before ygm like the little brother. Ells bfs arms .... my god. Crafted she did good. Definitely stay winning 😂😂. Also when is syds birthday n do we think Ell will be in the pics

Reactions: 21
Syd boyfriend looks like the before of Ells before ygm like the little brother. Ells bfs arms .... my god. Crafted she did good. Definitely stay winning 😂😂. Also when is syds birthday n do we think Ell will be in the pics
they mustve discussed her birthday and how fans will deal with it. i mean its out of lockdown so if ell isn't at meal or any celebrations itll just prove it. and as of now theyve been trying to hide them falling out wonder if they'll do an announcement similar to before syd went portugal

Reactions: 7
they mustve discussed her birthday and how fans will deal with it. i mean its out of lockdown so if ell isn't at meal or any celebrations itll just prove it. and as of now theyve been trying to hide them falling out wonder if they'll do an announcement similar to before syd went portugal
They’ll probs say they wanted a no social media day w friends n family as it’s been a tough year blah blah

Reactions: 6
Ell’s boyfriend is bleeping stunning. I don’t blame her for breaking lockdown (if she did - though i swear i remember something like she’d maybe spoken to him for a while potentially but i could totally be confusing that with someone else) to get that cos he is fiiiiine

when is syd’s bday?

Reactions: 7
Ell’s boyfriend is bleeping stunning. I don’t blame her for breaking lockdown (if she did - though i swear i remember something like she’d maybe spoken to him for a while potentially but i could totally be confusing that with someone else) to get that cos he is fiiiiine

when is syd’s bday?
Her birthday is June 20th (this Sunday) x

Reactions: 1
Sorrrryyyyy I’m fangirling over this girls man I apologise in advance but hell I’d drop Syd for him. He looks so clean n like manly yk I think they both definitely have a type but Syds bf ngl he’s nice but reminds me of guys in my sixth form like premature. Idk if it’s wrong to post him on here but yhhh I’ve done it anyways sorry if the argument w him n Syd is true he looks like the type to definitely defend Ell n stand up to Syd I wonder if Cassius n this guy follow eachother Syd hasn’t liked ells pictures ?
213FBDD6-57FC-429F-9D2E-1F31E37B5346.png
2C64EF93-BD41-4713-B596-7D1A7B58C1A2.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.