Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
052373F0-F45F-41A1-B704-66A9A2387755.png

this is what I mean when I say I would much rather listen to Elle’s “boring” story’s and posts than listen to syd brag about fancy bags and cars that majority of her followers (being young girls, students etc) can’t afford. She’s so out of touch with reality it actually hurts.

Reactions: 48
Rather see Ells ‘mundane’ posts that are actually real life than be watching syds fake influencer life any day of the week 😂 😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 46

NBUTGTDDU

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t Ell been with her boyfriend almost a whole year now? So this whole narrative of her dropping her friends for a “new” man doesn’t even make sense. Because if that was the case, it would’ve happened last year?
Maybe he’s just helped her realise certain people’s true colours by giving her the outside perspective she never had 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Stella78

Tbh even if Ell is completely in the wrong in this situation, the way Syd has handled it instantly loses her the support she might have had 😂 they're not in year 9, their whole career is based on them being friends and all this indirect bitchiness over social media just makes her look like a bitch.

Tigertheboxerdog

Notice she said while she was away her bf would come to her apartment to bring her parcels in for her. Why would el not just do that she’s literally already in the building 😂 more proof

Reactions: 45

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
This is giving me flashbacks to being left out in school💀. Horrible for ell idec what happened. Hope she unfollows all of them and prioritises her mental health

Reactions: 45
New on here! But I was also blocked the other day when I called her out on posting cringy stories with her BFFFFFF Molly. I was told to "take it up with Ell" and that "Ell had her flights booked but decided to stay home with her boyfriend"

What is the actual issue with Ell wanting to spend time with her boyfriend? Pretty sure Syd went to Bali, Santorini etc with hers but Ell wasn't flaunting Molly around her stories left right and centre like a child.

For 2 girls who have spent their entire lives together, how has 1 matured so well and the other is still living in her 14 year old mind?

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Missclassy19

VIP Member
So Ell’s boyfriend follows Cassius but Cassius doesn’t follow him back lmao
I feel like Ell n her bf are super mature like they seem like grown ass people ygm. Syd n her man seem so childish n bitchy. Syds bf when he posts it feels attention seeking n he’s just like Syd idk if he was like that before or after he met her. But also Syd said she knew Cassius from ages ago so that means when she was w Dan surely she fancied Cassius low-key or am I buggin. But yh Ell n her man seem so unbothered n content tbh

Reactions: 43

jalview19

Chatty Member
Sorry but apart from anything how fucking selfish do you have to be to go to Portugal right now?! Vaccinated or unvaccinated, allowed or not allowed, this girl is the last person that needs a holiday. And to flaunt about it in the way she is when many of her followers will have had the worst year of their lives yet not able to go on holiday till at least 2022... I just think that’s quite disgusting tbh
“I got vaccinated as a carer for my nan” ... jets off to Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 43

briannajaynehawkes

lol the way Syd is flaunting random friendships on her stories these days, it’s very much giving me ‘haha Ell you’ve got no mates without me’ vibes

Reactions: 42
I think ell is such a naturally beautiful girl. She gives off such 'this is what normal people look like' vibes rather than Syd 'hairline down to my chin' vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is actually ridiculous! How can they go ahead with joint collabs if they aren't even friends anymore! So disrespectful to followers and the general public who buy into it. I for one will NOT be funding these LIARS. Please tell me I'm not on my own?

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I get this feeling too! On both of their stories (Syd’s and Molly’s) on ig they’re dancing/walking together to “start of something new” from HSM. I feel like this is a cryptic type message to say that molly is replacing ell! I could be looking way too much into it though 🤣
I honestly feel for ell so much- no matter who’s in the wrong or what happened, it’s hard seeing your two close friends (one who was your ultimate best friend) becoming closer and leaving you out