Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the drive thru? I didn’t think she was being that rude 😂
Really? When the worker tells them they don’t do a crunchie McFlurry and molly says “I think you do” and when she drives off and says “be a bit more polite next time” she’s a rude little witch. What is it with her and syd throwing a strop whenever somewhere can’t serve them what they want.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Am I reaching or are they laughing at the woman sitting opposite them on Moll’s story ? I’m sure they say “the woman” and start laughing ?? 🥴
Molly is absolutely vile, reminds me of the "pretty" girls at school who are just nasty bullies (she looks like a hamster lol). Either way if it was Syd or Molly who said "that woman" and then laughed, it's so bleeping rude. I would love to see them in person one day and laugh straight in their face, at their pathetic attempts of being influencers, makes me so angry that bitchy childish behavior and I just feel sorry for Ell in all of this.... *ends scene with a BIG OL LIP SMACK MWAH*

Reactions: 31
Am I reaching or are they laughing at the woman sitting opposite them on Moll’s story ? I’m sure they say “the woman” and start laughing ?? 🥴
Also think those two are bitchy when they’re together but I think they’re pointing out that the woman is looking at them cos of their singing lol

Molly is absolutely vile, reminds me of the "pretty" girls at school who are just nasty bullies (she looks like a hamster lol). Either way if it was Syd or Molly who said "that woman" and then laughed, it's so bleeping rude. I would love to see them in person one day and laugh straight in their face, at their pathetic attempts of being influencers, makes me so angry that bitchy childish behavior and I just feel sorry for Ell in all of this.... *ends scene with a BIG OL LIP SMACK MWAH*
It’ll be easy, all you have to do is take a look at syds hairline and you’ll burst out laughing 🤣

Really? When the worker tells them they don’t do a crunchie McFlurry and molly says “I think you do” and when she drives off and says “be a bit more polite next time” she’s a rude little witch. What is it with her and syd throwing a strop whenever somewhere can’t serve them what they want.
Don’t they realise not everyone’s job is as easy as theirs?

Reactions: 9
Syd’s been gifted her new hair extensions and colour, does she actually pay for anything 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong but I assume to enter Portugal you need a negative Covid test within 72 hours? As Syd is due to go away imminently I’m assuming she’s done a test but is still going about her life as normal and not isolating before flying? She really is the worst kind of person. I’d love her test to come back positive and she can’t go

Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong but I assume to enter Portugal you need a negative Covid test within 72 hours? As Syd is due to go away imminently I’m assuming she’s done a test but is still going about her life as normal and not isolating before flying? She really is the worst kind of person. I’d love her test to come back positive and she can’t go
bold of you to assume she’ll follow any covid restrictions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m quite the lurker on this thread from time to time just to see what’s going on with this saga.

you know when your tattle goes dead u are now irrelevant haha.

I really wonder what happened?! It’s such a random mystery 🤔

Reactions: 6
This has annoyed me massively!!
I work front line for the prison service & haven’t been offered it yet! (I’m 26 btw) yet she can have hers!! 😡😡😡
Random comment, but I had mine about a month ago and am just 27, I actually had it before my siblings who are over thirty and two other family members who are both mid forties, the nurse told me it is because they had excess Pfizer vaccines in our area which were near expired and they are no longer allowed to give Astra Zeneca to under 30s, so to shift the vaccines they were doing the younger people first and would do those over 30 with the astra Zeneca ones which were not expiring.

To keep on topic though... I thought she would be one of those vaccine refusers since she never gave a shite about covid in the first place. Only having it so she can get a vaccine passport that if for sure, god forbid she doesn't go on holiday to eye duck herself in the camera.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.