Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but syd willingly gave herself that horrible hairline- have you seen it, it’s hard not to mention it 🤣
Personal violation. Tbh I loved her bigger forehead she looked nicer imo w it and seemed more like girl next door. Plus it added to her look as she has quite small eyes I feel like it gave her face shape

Reactions: 12
025852EA-505C-493A-A378-B8740C483B75.png

Wasn’t this Syd and Ell’s PT???? not even saying miss you Ell, it’s beyond obvious that they’re not friends anymore

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I wonder why all these people are taking Syds side.. does anyone know if they were syds friends first?

Reactions: 9
I wonder why all these people are taking Syds side.. does anyone know if they were syds friends first?
I would imagine with their pt it’s because they met her through Molly/Grace. Can’t be sure of this but Charlotte the pt trains footballers and played football which grace does as well. I wonder be surprised if Charlotte was in Portugal with them tbh.

Syd & Molly have always been closer than Ell & Molly and would always leave her out anyways. Syd just forces more friendships with influencers but don’t think any of them actually care about being her real friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is giving me flashbacks to being left out in school💀. Horrible for ell idec what happened. Hope she unfollows all of them and prioritises her mental health

Reactions: 45
It’ll be because syd got in there first with all their friends to tell her side of the story, id put money on it

Reactions: 25
It’ll be because syd got in there first with all their friends to tell her side of the story, id put money on it
Was going to say this! I can imagine as soon as the fall out happened - whatever it was - syd was messaging people in order to have people take her ‘side’ and turn again ell

Reactions: 18
If ell doesn’t want to be an influencer anymore Wouldn’t surprise me if people only sticking with syd to gain clout

Reactions: 16
Ell looks so happy and healthy in the vid she posted for nastygal. Amazing what not being around a toxic person can do

Reactions: 25
If people are choosing Syd’s side over Ell’s its only because there’ll have been crocodile tears present as well as a very dramatised story lol. Ell doesn’t seem the type to defend herself either to avoid confrontation. As her (ex?) bestfriend Syd is so awful for essentially making people choose between them, knowing they’ll choose her cause she has more followers probably

Reactions: 18
If people are choosing Syd’s side over Ell’s its only because there’ll have been crocodile tears present as well as a very dramatised story lol. Ell doesn’t seem the type to defend herself either to avoid confrontation. As her (ex?) bestfriend Syd is so awful for essentially making people choose between them, knowing they’ll choose her cause she has more followers probably
What a beg, having to force friendships 🤣

Reactions: 4
I also thought it was weird Syd didn’t publically say happy birthday to Ell’s sister considering theyre “family”

Reactions: 5
I also thought it was weird Syd didn’t publically say happy birthday to Ell’s sister considering theyre “family”
Everything about how their dealing with their falling out is weird tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️ Would love it if they could just admit what’s gone on at this point haha

Reactions: 9
I swear before Syd went to Portugal she was making out like she’d had both vaccines but she’s just having her second now 🤥

I might’ve remembered this wrong though

Reactions: 36
I swear before Syd went to Portugal she was making out like she’d had both vaccines but she’s just having her second now 🤥

I might’ve remembered this wrong though
was just coming on here to say this! I can't say she outright confirmed she had both but was defo acting as if she was fully vaccinated and acting "responsibly" months ago loooool.... how can an influencer get away with "influencing" inhumane morals in every way shape and form, from how to treat "friends" like Lucy and Ell now she's done, all the way to health advice in a pandemic?! She's an embarrassment and I feel so so sorry for her younger fans

Reactions: 22
the way she’s acted since returning home from portugal just seems to me that she never intended on staying there for any longer than she did? with the shoots and the vaccine that’s things they have to be booked in advance

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.