Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmakatie74

Really pissed me off when she said one of the reasons they’re taking a break is because they’re just so busy. Imagine being privileged enough to decide not to do your job because you’re busy and not acknowledging that you’re lucky enough to do so?

Reactions: 40

Emmy44

VIP Member
Guess someone else is taking Ell’s spot on the holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
If we are right with this whole situation, I feel so sad for Ell. She has always come across so sweet, it’s been clear from the start Syd is a mean girl

Reactions: 39

hannamarin123

‘Be Kind’ yet shes the most horrid girl ever. She honestly thinks too highly of herself and it comes across in such an awful way. She acts like shes a victim on her stories; where other influencers will see to try and make them feel sorry for her, yet shes actually awful about Ell, her friends, her subscribers etc. Genuinely vile.

Reactions: 39

Grigiogirls

She probs broke up with him thinking she was going to have a ✨hot girl summer✨ In Portugal and now she’s had to come home she’ll be so mad

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Grigiogirls

I wonder how fast they run through the apartment building when they go out for fear of bumping into each other 💀

• Haha

Hehelaura

View attachment 608157
this is what I mean when I say I would much rather listen to Elle’s “boring” story’s and posts than listen to syd brag about fancy bags and cars that majority of her followers (being young girls, students etc) can’t afford. She’s so out of touch with reality it actually hurts.
Third world problems not being able to get your hands on a Tesla :/ :/ Oh no let me get my tiny violin out

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
I swear before Syd went to Portugal she was making out like she’d had both vaccines but she’s just having her second now 🤥

I might’ve remembered this wrong though

Reactions: 36

hanpan28

Molly must be LOVING all this. I feel sad for Ell, I have no idea who’s fault this was but losing her two best friends in one go must be tough. Hope she’s doing okay, nobody needs to see Syd and Molly flaunting their friendship around.

Lottielillie

I swear ell said she doesn’t like showing her legs in a video… yet syd chooses the picture with her legs on full display 🥴

• Sad
  • Angry
Lol Ell shouldn’t have been meeting a boyfriend a year ago today 😩 we were still only allowed to meet people outdoors
People’s anniversary dates aren’t necessarily when they met. People can be seeing each other for months before they actually make things ‘official’ so doesn’t mean they met during lockdown.

ELL IS GLOWING !!!!! She is one of those girls who just looks like they radiate good energy. She’s never looked happier. Whatever has happened between her and syd / who was in the wrong she has handled it with such grace and maturity. She’s chosen not to address it but also kept everything else on the down low too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35