Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ell seems so unbothered ngl I can’t imagine her arguing w someone she seems extremely laid back n not fussed about things. Her n her bf seem to have a healthy relationship I like how she kept him off social media

Reactions: 27
Lol Ell shouldn’t have been meeting a boyfriend a year ago today 😩 we were still only allowed to meet people outdoors
People’s anniversary dates aren’t necessarily when they met. People can be seeing each other for months before they actually make things ‘official’ so doesn’t mean they met during lockdown.

ELL IS GLOWING !!!!! She is one of those girls who just looks like they radiate good energy. She’s never looked happier. Whatever has happened between her and syd / who was in the wrong she has handled it with such grace and maturity. She’s chosen not to address it but also kept everything else on the down low too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
god knows how or why these two are (or were) best friends, they’re such opposites. syd has just been bringing ell down for years. ell is honestly a genuinely lovely person and has good morals, syd on the other hand… don’t even get me started 🙄

Reactions: 15
People’s anniversary dates aren’t necessarily when they met. People can be seeing each other for months before they actually make things ‘official’ so doesn’t mean they met during lockdown.

ELL IS GLOWING !!!!! She is one of those girls who just looks like they radiate good energy. She’s never looked happier. Whatever has happened between her and syd / who was in the wrong she has handled it with such grace and maturity. She’s chosen not to address it but also kept everything else on the down low too.
Yeah but that’s the point, for months before that date we were in full lockdown and couldn’t even meet outdoors ...

Reactions: 2
Yeah but that’s the point, for months before that date we were in full lockdown and couldn’t even meet outdoors ...
No sorry me and my bf met in late 2019 and made things official in June 2020. We also went months without seeing each other during the lockdown period so this probs isn't something to be annoyed about

Reactions: 15
Not you telling a grown woman how to live her life lool
Ok but let’s be honest, if that was syd you guys would be tearing her apart. Even if ell seems like a good person, the covid rules still apply to her. But, there’s no point discussing this because we all know they broke every single covid rule and don’t give any tit either

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok but let’s be honest, if that was syd you guys would be tearing her apart. Even if ell seems like a good person, the covid rules still apply to her. But, there’s no point discussing this because we all know they broke every single covid rule and don’t give any tit either
Nope I wouldn’t care haha! Im not here to tell grown women what they should and shouldn’t be doing!

Reactions: 4
Youre literally just speculating you don’t know she broke the rules and also this time last year we was allowed to meet people outside with the rule of 6😏

Reactions: 4
Youre literally just speculating you don’t know she broke the rules and also this time last year we was allowed to meet people outside with the rule of 6😏
It has been discussed before that they not only broke the rules at the end of last year and was mixing with everyone but also at the very beginning of lockdown, her syd and molly would be seen in public when we were meant to stay indoors. I don’t know if ell broke the rules to see her man but we all know she has done for other reasons anyway

Reactions: 3
didn’t they throw a party for molly or syd during the first lockdown? it was at the peak of cases.

Reactions: 8
Why did I think Micah was a footballer when he’s actually a rugby player oops!

if I remember right it was obvious they were both breaking lockdown restrictions but Syd was being 100x more obvious about it cause she can’t help but post on social media.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.