Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really pissed me off when she said one of the reasons they’re taking a break is because they’re just so busy. Imagine being privileged enough to decide not to do your job because you’re busy and not acknowledging that you’re lucky enough to do so?

Reactions: 40
Be interesting to see what Ell says on hers. It was a load of bs. I’ve had the same best friend for the last 15 years and I wouldn’t dream of trying to live without her. Just say you’ve fallen out ffs.

Reactions: 17
her stories just make no sense at all and you can tell she’s just lying? her tone of voice is different, the way she’s talking, she’s being so weird
And she was looking to the left a lot (assuming she was filming on selfie mode so it flips) which is also a telling sign when someone is lying

Reactions: 5
Also taking a break when everything’s opening back up again, I understand in lockdown maybe when you’re a bit sick of each other and have had nothing else to do but they haven’t even been for meals or drinks together...

Reactions: 17
does she want someone to feel sorry for her? i don’t understand. i have no sympathy for someone who thinks ‘taking a break’ is just a normal thing, we aren’t bleeping stupid. you want a break so u can go to portugal and enjoy meals out, who wouldn’t want a break from work to do that?! but news flash syd we can’t all just take a break from our JOB when we feel like it, piss right off. privileged as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bit odd considering the two of them together are their BRAND but Syd had to go and get that story up before Ell posted hers? Even the way she was like 'Ell's probably gonna post a story soon too' like if I was a brand or company it'd look so unprofessional that the two of them can't time it so they both upload stories explaining the situation at the same time

Reactions: 15
You’d think they’d have ad and brand commitments they needed to post on their youtube? Have they just bailed out of them!

Reactions: 4
The amount of BS on that post
1. never taken a break before - ahh okay, u normally pre film videos & you commit to one video a week. Such a hard job.
2. super busy, hence why u have a one way ticket to portugal
3. Nothing deep going on, just working on themselves, but can’t do a video together as Thats work. No one asked them to hang out all day in each others faces
There was probs more but I gave up listening

Reactions: 28
why on earth would u even want a break from a friend anyway? i couldn’t imagine wanting to avoid my best friend for over a month?! it’s not even like they’re just hanging out less, they’re literally avoiding one another. they’re doing similar things and going to the same places but at different times. and like what @dramateachannel said above, why do this when things are opening up? doesn’t seem very like them when their favourite things to do include going to london, eating out etc.

Reactions: 19
I might be getting mixed up with another family holiday but I remember them speaking about ells family holiday & joking about how ells sisters were bringing their other halves & ell was bringing syd. This was before ell got a boyfriend so I'm wondering if she said to syd she was wanting to bring him instead of her

Reactions: 14
The fact that Syd said they’re taking time to grow individually just shows they’ve fallen out

Reactions: 25
Have posted on syd and ells thread in months!!! But I’m impatiently waiting for Ell to post on her stories about the whole situation!

Reactions: 4
What I find strange is that if you were planning a break, you would have announced it together from the start, not just disappear and then this strange explanation just from Syd. Imagine you own a shop together, and give no notice to your customers that you‘re closed for x amount of time. I think the decline in views would have caused some tension between them and the struggle with lockdown and creating engaging content. Syd has said that Ell might be joining them on holiday, suggesting that they haven’t fallen out. This is either some kind of publicity stunt to get more viewers, just in time for things reopening or its game over for their brand. They are both very different people, Syd very extrovert and Ell introvert. Sometimes you just grow apart. It’s bad that they have launched a inthesyle collection during this break, but I’m guessing it keeps the money coming in so they can afford it whilst they decide what to do. I think Ell will give up on the influencer career, while Syd is hungry for as much as she can get.

Reactions: 21
I’m just in complete shock that they’ve done another SYD and ELL ITS collab, when they clearly aren’t friends anymore - like wtf???????? Both are money hungry and fake as duck

Reactions: 27
yeah the way I see it Ell had a good job as a makeup artist before, she's said this is her first proper relationship whereas syd has been in them before she probably just wants to spend time with her bf enjoying that seeing as it's her first one and she can get decent work if she wanted to as she's done makeup on set for films/had big clients so she probably doesn't NEED to rely on youtube money if she didn't want to, whereas what would syd do without youtube lol she seems very money hungry and is always the centre of attention in their videos anyway

Reactions: 12
😂😂😂

Pandemic No comment
Israel/Palestine no comment
Literally anything important going on in the world no comment

BFs Insta gets deleted - ‘it’s a sad sad world’

IMAGINE being that vapid

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.