Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3EFCCEEE-7F03-4C40-BC91-45FFAB2B730D.png

Of course she is coming back right before she has to go into isolation. This annoys me. Don’t go abroad and then rush home just in time miss quarantine. She just annoys me so much. She is just so entitled and self centred.

• Angry
Reactions: 61
Agreeing with Katie Hopkins really? Guess Ells bf was right 😂

of course she’s been away for 17 days! It’s a SIGN… hate when she posts tit in white text like that. Who tf can read that??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agreeing with Katie Hopkins really? Guess Ells bf was right 😂

of course she’s been away for 17 days! It’s a SIGN… hate when she posts tit in white text like that. Who tf can read that??
oh for duck sake i didn’t even realise she put that. now all the stans will be in her dms OMG SYD it’s a sign 🥺🤍 you manifested it syd

get a bleeping grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Random but did anyone else notice Ell didn’t get Elle Darby Angelle package the last time, Syd has done an ad now and I remember when she did the PR haul including it the next day Ell shared the same pr minus angelle collection!! I wonder why she was left out as I’m sure she’s had it before

• Sad
Reactions: 4
For someone with a one way ticket, she is pretty much a loser for coming back when Portugal is on the amber list. If she was planning on staying for months as she updated her location then I’m sure she could afford to isolate in the UK. How seriously pathetic she is

Reactions: 22
For someone with a one way ticket, she is pretty much a loser for coming back when Portugal is on the amber list. If she was planning on staying for months as she updated her location then I’m sure she could afford to isolate in the UK. How seriously pathetic she is
If it’s on amber you don’t even need to pay to isolate. You can get a test and be released on day 5 if it’s negative. She just Cba to get caught out not isolating. No stories for 5 days would kill her

Reactions: 12
Slightly OT and applies to a lot more people than just Syd but does this stupid little girl really think that people from England are the ONLY tourists that there are?? There are other countries that exist and people from those countries will go to Portugal. Surely if she booked a one way ticket, she could just stay there? Or is she not enjoying their lockdown as much? Portugal was only in green anyway for the football, everyone can see that. In what world would a country in lockdown invite tourists in from England with only a test in any other circumstance?! Not to mention British tourists are known for being stingy af compared to other countries tourists. Poor ikkle Syd

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.