Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First proper post here and I know a lot of you guys don’t necessarily think the same, but I think I defo have to give more props to Syd at the min, at least she’s out here still posting the same sort of content regularly? Don’t get me wrong I 100% do not support just jetting off on a one way flight to Portugal during a pandemic as ‘content’ / not wearing a mask whilst there or the bitchiness she’s shown with all the new besties she’s suddenly got but I do feel like ell is basically MIA apart from the occasional post which is just bland and essentially what any normal person would post on their social media not an influencer?
I used to love these girls, their holiday vlogs in like 2017/2018 were what made me subscribe to them, they’ve changed so much and now I just think by not actually acknowledging the argument they’re just attention grabbing, both trying to save their followers by not saying anything instead of just giving a statement to say they won’t be syd and ell anymore they’re gonna drag it out for as long as they can. I’ve already unsubscribed to their YouTube but with insta I’m gonna be unfollowing ell first *yawn*

Reactions: 12
First proper post here and I know a lot of you guys don’t necessarily think the same, but I think I defo have to give more props to Syd at the min, at least she’s out here still posting the same sort of content regularly? Don’t get me wrong I 100% do not support just jetting off on a one way flight to Portugal during a pandemic as ‘content’ / not wearing a mask whilst there or the bitchiness she’s shown with all the new besties she’s suddenly got but I do feel like ell is basically MIA apart from the occasional post which is just bland and essentially what any normal person would post on their social media not an influencer?
I used to love these girls, their holiday vlogs in like 2017/2018 were what made me subscribe to them, they’ve changed so much and now I just think by not actually acknowledging the argument they’re just attention grabbing, both trying to save their followers by not saying anything instead of just giving a statement to say they won’t be syd and ell anymore they’re gonna drag it out for as long as they can. I’ve already unsubscribed to their YouTube but with insta I’m gonna be unfollowing ell first *yawn*
Agreed!! And Syd tried to at least sort of address it on her stories before the holiday where as Ell has just point blank ignored all the comments

Reactions: 6
why are there so many new accounts starting with same 'long time lurker' 'first post here' just makes me imagine syd or ell making millions of accounts to give their opinions hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Their friendship was very much like a relationship. When you split up with your partner there is often one side of the party that finds a rebound which doesn’t end up working out and they usually go back to the original person. As an outsider, I feel like this is the same case, molly is syds rebound. They both have big personalities and will eventually end up clashing. Ell on the other hand was more low key which gave syd the limelight which for them it was well balanced. I deffo agree with ell being flakey though, not much effort to keep up the content on her behalf! Even when they were friends though she never posted as much as syd.

Reactions: 21
Ell did a lot more of the editing/admin side of things, they both have said this multiple times, so I don’t find it surprising that she’s not posting as much as Syd. Syd is desperate to live the influencer lifestyle so will obviously post as much as possible to keep that up whereas I don’t think Ell is that bothered. I hope she goes back to doing makeup professionally, as she always seemed so passionate about it when she spoke about it and proud of her achievements with it. She could still have her own channel and do occasional makeup vids if she wanted to. I don’t think they should continue their channel together though, their friendship has clearly been affected by them being in business together and not having a break from each other and they need separate lives if they want their friendship to rekindle

Reactions: 18
Agreed!! And Syd tried to at least sort of address it on her stories before the holiday where as Ell has just point blank ignored all the comments
Ell posted it on her story the next day. The problem is we don’t know exactly why things have gone sour but if it is for the reasons we think then Ell wouldn’t be posting that much and she wasn’t into the influencer life as much as Syd anyway

Reactions: 1
Ell posted it on her story the next day. The problem is we don’t know exactly why things have gone sour but if it is for the reasons we think then Ell wouldn’t be posting that much and she wasn’t into the influencer life as much as Syd anyway
Oh sorry I must’ve missed that, what did she say?

Oh sorry I must’ve missed that, what did she say?
no worries. I don’t think anyone really caught it cause it was a while after Syd and posted at random. Pretty much exactly what Syd had said about them never having had a proper break, she was going away with her family while the girls go to Portugal etc. Not being clear cut really so wasn’t any more info from what she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know we go on about Ell being lazy with regards to posting on insta etc... but I actually don’t mind? Like what is she doing in her everyday life that is going to be insta story worthy? I’d much rather follow her than just see Syd be cringey, act like a 12 year old, flaunt her holidays and expensive handbags on her insta story’s and posts. At least Ell is somewhat relatable.

Reactions: 50
It’s really obvious though that they’re not close anymore, Ell definitely would’ve made the effort to travel to Portugal else, why would you say no to free accommodation abroad with your ‘best friends’ for however long ?

Reactions: 14
it's weird to me how they literally just bought flats thanks to youtube like they would not have been able to buy property at their age as a single person where they live on an average persons income bc of the price of flats/houses down south and they've just stopped youtube lol like youtube is the reason why you own a home

Reactions: 21
it's weird to me how they literally just bought flats thanks to youtube like they would not have been able to buy property at their age as a single person where they live on an average persons income bc of the price of flats/houses down south and they've just stopped youtube lol like youtube is the reason why you own a home
100% I wonder how long they can sustain it for

Reactions: 4
Yes Ell did all the hard work when they did yt videos and syd got all the benefits from it! Ell may not be in a good place at the moment, hence the lack of content. Can’t be mad about that. Syd is over sharing and making her life seem amazing without Ell, it’s disgusting she really should have left that mentality at school.

Reactions: 24
I’m not sure if this has been previously mentioned, I don’t think it has as the video only came out Monday. Do we find it strange that Syd sent flowers to Molly Mae for her birthday and only wrote Syd on the card? To me it seems like further evidence that things really are bad between the two of them.

Reactions: 4
Ell keeps using the song good 4 u on her stories and syd just used “let it go” by jb loooll sly digs

Reactions: 3
It’s really obvious though that they’re not close anymore, Ell definitely would’ve made the effort to travel to Portugal else, why would you say no to free accommodation abroad with your ‘best friends’ for however long ?
Maybe she’s more cautious about travelling abroad at the moment than Syd? There’s a number of reasons that she could’ve chosen not to go abroad during a pandemic. Syd not wearing a mask in a shop in Portugal and posing for photos shows that she doesn’t give a duck regardless of where she is

I’m not sure if this has been previously mentioned, I don’t think it has as the video only came out Monday. Do we find it strange that Syd sent flowers to Molly Mae for her birthday and only wrote Syd on the card? To me it seems like further evidence that things really are bad between the two of them.
Syd is literally just chasing influencers for friendships before she becomes completely irrelevant lol. She loves to act like her and Molly Mae are bffs, funny that she never mentioned her before Molly was on love island 😂

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s more cautious about travelling abroad at the moment than Syd? There’s a number of reasons that she could’ve chosen not to go abroad during a pandemic.
I doubt that as ell has broke the rules so many times too like when she went to that cabin thing with her bf that was against the tier system and when she went to Cornwall with him and they weren’t in each other’s bubbles

Reactions: 7
So i can confirm they’ve fallen out. I have mutual friends with them (have mentioned before and i live nearby) there was an altercation between ell, syd and ell’s boyfriend. ells bf doesn’t like syd, things were said, ell didn’t stick up for syd and they ‘fell out’ because of it. There’s probably more to it but that’s all i know for now

• Wow
Reactions: 71
So i can confirm they’ve fallen out. I have mutual friends with them (have mentioned before and i live nearby) there was an altercation between ell, syd and ell’s boyfriend. ells bf doesn’t like syd, things were said, ell didn’t stick up for syd and they ‘fell out’ because of it. There’s probably more to it but that’s all i know for now
Ooooo please try find out what the altercation was and what things were said!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.