Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she's actually vile, the way she speaks to people is disgusting with all of the passive aggressive 😘😘😘😘😘 and LOOLs
This is literally what I used to do in high school when I was arguing with someone (don’t @ me it was a while ago and I was very immature lol)

Reactions: 4
Funny that she’s preaching “be kind” on her stories when she’s the nastiest girl out there

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe how selfish she is, she got back YESTERDAY and is already out and about. And yes she’s had two negative tests but that’s a dumb excuse bc we all know the reason we have to isolate is bc it takes time for the virus to show up on tests!!!!!!
Tbf tho that’s our government for you she’s right she did come back when it was green not amber. I certainly wouldn’t be isolating if I didn’t need to.

Reactions: 19
Tbf tho that’s our government for you she’s right she did come back when it was green not amber. I certainly wouldn’t be isolating if I didn’t need to.
I went to Greece last summer and didn’t have to isolate when coming back but I still did. I got a test the day I landed and it was negative. I was in a villa hardly mixing with people but I stayed at home for a couple of days anyway just to be sure then I was going to go back out and about but decided to get another test just to be safe and guess what it was positive. You just never know

Reactions: 22
I went to Greece last summer and didn’t have to isolate when coming back but I still did. I got a test the day I landed and it was negative. I was in a villa hardly mixing with people but I stayed at home for a couple of days anyway just to be sure then I was going to go back out and about but decided to get another test just to be safe and guess what it was positive. You just never know
I understand and that’s a personal choice, but there’s many things to criticise Syd for and this seems like a pointless one. She hasn’t been isolating or following a single rule the past year when it mattered the most so she certainly isn’t going to now when it’s not required😂. And let’s be honest if her Ell and Cass were “fab” she’d be posting cringey reunion pictures and videos on her stories as soon as she was with them like she did for her Nan.

Reactions: 13
ADBF175D-480B-4A05-802A-F7D46F8DDC79.png

Oh please. Just because you returned back a few hours before it entered amber list. Doesn’t mean you are being safe. It’s been added back to the amber list for a reason. So I’d rather be safe if it was me. Especially if I had the job she did where she can just sit home on her arse all day. God I cannot stand her. She thinks she is superior.

Reactions: 34
‘Be Kind’ yet shes the most horrid girl ever. She honestly thinks too highly of herself and it comes across in such an awful way. She acts like shes a victim on her stories; where other influencers will see to try and make them feel sorry for her, yet shes actually awful about Ell, her friends, her subscribers etc. Genuinely vile.

Reactions: 39
New on here! But I was also blocked the other day when I called her out on posting cringy stories with her BFFFFFF Molly. I was told to "take it up with Ell" and that "Ell had her flights booked but decided to stay home with her boyfriend"

What is the actual issue with Ell wanting to spend time with her boyfriend? Pretty sure Syd went to Bali, Santorini etc with hers but Ell wasn't flaunting Molly around her stories left right and centre like a child.

For 2 girls who have spent their entire lives together, how has 1 matured so well and the other is still living in her 14 year old mind?

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Lmao if her and Ell were “ FIne” surly sh’d see ell before her nan seen as they live in the same building how awks lying to us when we know everything SYD 😂😂😂 this girl never stops liking does she 😂

View attachment 608675
Oh please. Just because you returned back a few hours before it entered amber list. Doesn’t mean you are being safe. It’s been added back to the amber list for a reason. So I’d rather be safe if it was me. Especially if I had the job she did where she can just sit home on her arse all day. God I cannot stand her. She thinks she is superior.
Omg I can’t deal with thick ass people like her .. ffs okay fair enough Portugal moved to amber list whatever but covid has be around for over a year now surly u can’t be that dumb to know what isolation is lmao can’t u just stay in your flat for a week like c’mmmn syd it’s not that deep

HEY SYD

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s actually beyond vile and rude to people wow! How can a brand like in the style work with someone like that, can we all do a mass collection of screenshots of her disgusting responses and inappropriate behaviour to boycott her and in the style plsss thanks you lovely lot

Reactions: 16
She’s out of her mind surly 😂😂
She’s actually beyond vile and rude to people wow! How can a brand like in the style work with someone like that, can we all do a mass collection of screenshots of her disgusting responses and inappropriate behaviour to boycott her and in the style plsss thanks you lovely lot

Reactions: 3
we need to mass comment on her next ig post tbh. get it into ur head mate. god she’s so selfish and childish

it’s genuinely PISSING me off. like if you message her on ig to give a genuine (and valid bc she’s a prick) criticism, she takes a screenshot and puts it on her story or goes on about her “be kind” tit.
Hardly uses her platform to spread awareness about real world issues, but instead moans constantly and brags about things she wants to buy and being in portugal while most of her audience will be sat at home.
And the way she has handled the situation with Ell, just shows how much she only cares about the money. She keeps saying everything fine then makes sly comments or cryptic posts that literally hint the opposite?
if everything is fine than reply to your most liked comments on your instragram asking if everything’s okay! easy as that. but instead she’s enjoying the attention she’s getting from it.

Reactions: 15
Ugh I’m so disappointed with this girl. I really loved their YouTube channel and them together. I did always think syd was a bit self entitled but whatever it didn’t bother me too much.
But she’s really irritating me now.. really how many people does she think follow her can afford these fancy cars and bags. She probably thinks we all look up to her and want her life when we actually just feel sorry for her. Even boasting about her nan’s doors.. cmon 😂

Reactions: 16
did anyone think on syd’s story when she was knocking on the door Ell would open 😭lmaoooo can they just address it, it’s such a joke at this point

Reactions: 56
And also how comes her followers never go up or anything lol literally it’s been months and still on 303k 😂😂 even when she changed her locations to “📍Portugal” 😂😂 I think they alll bought 100% 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New on here! But I was also blocked the other day when I called her out on posting cringy stories with her BFFFFFF Molly. I was told to "take it up with Ell" and that "Ell had her flights booked but decided to stay home with her boyfriend"

What is the actual issue with Ell wanting to spend time with her boyfriend? Pretty sure Syd went to Bali, Santorini etc with hers but Ell wasn't flaunting Molly around her stories left right and centre like a child.

For 2 girls who have spent their entire lives together, how has 1 matured so well and the other is still living in her 14 year old mind?
😱😱 Do you have screenshots?

yeah it is our governments fault but anybody would surely not go see their apparently vulnerable NAN of all people?

Reactions: 4
Syd is just the poster girl for ‘be kind’. It’s silent when it comes to raising awareness for important issues like Palestine and using for platform for anything remotely decent and the most rude girl ever on and off camera but it’s all ‘bE kInD’when a few followers rightfully call her out on her bullshit. Boring

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.