Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to make a new thread because we were heading well over 1k posts! This was the title suggestion with the most likes ☺ @Jammydodger1212 👏🏼
(hope I’ve done this right?)

Reactions: 9
I don’t think ell is a bore I think she is just more chill and laid back whereas syd seems like a control freak and HAS to be busy 23/7 just to make it seem like ell is a bore

Reactions: 35
I do feel bad for Ell if Syd doesn’t like her bf (whether it’s justified or not) because it does put her in such a difficult position

Reactions: 8
Tbh even if Ell is completely in the wrong in this situation, the way Syd has handled it instantly loses her the support she might have had 😂 they're not in year 9, their whole career is based on them being friends and all this indirect bitchiness over social media just makes her look like a witch.

Reactions: 46
Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t Ell been with her boyfriend almost a whole year now? So this whole narrative of her dropping her friends for a “new” man doesn’t even make sense. Because if that was the case, it would’ve happened last year?
Maybe he’s just helped her realise certain people’s true colours by giving her the outside perspective she never had 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Tbh even if Ell is completely in the wrong in this situation, the way Syd has handled it instantly loses her the support she might have had 😂 they're not in year 9, their whole career is based on them being friends and all this indirect bitchiness over social media just makes her look like a witch.
THIS !!!

Reactions: 11
yeah i'm not that keen on ell (or syd) but i automatically would support ell over syd bc syd's behaviour is so childish and nasty in this situation. like what was the actual need to post those old photos of ell before she'd lost weight for her BIRTHDAY?!

Reactions: 20
Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t Ell been with her boyfriend almost a whole year now? So this whole narrative of her dropping her friends for a “new” man doesn’t even make sense. Because if that was the case, it would’ve happened last year?
Maybe he’s just helped her realise certain people’s true colours by giving her the outside perspective she never had 🤷🏼‍♀️
YES!!! In my opinion this is the most likely story. This happened to me, all my life I had an awful toxic friend who reminds me so much of Syd. My mum used to tell me to cut this friend off but I never listened. It wasn’t until my boyfriend also told me how awful this friend was that I actually listened. I feel like Ell’s boyfriend has made ell realise what Syds true colours are!! But syd will have twisted it saying Ells boyfriend is the one in the wrong

Reactions: 21
It is strange that there is no new Youtube video up yet :unsure: They would defo normally of posted by now so something’s up....

It is strange that there is no new Youtube video up yet :unsure: They would defo normally of posted by now so something’s up....
I'm guessing you missed that they announced they're taking a break from youtube for "personal reasons" (aka they've fallen out)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
i also saw molly comment on ellies pic, almost like shes *trying* to stay in middle but realistically luv youre hanging out of syds arse, a comment wont make ell love you bestie xx

Reactions: 25
i also saw molly comment on ellies pic, almost like shes *trying* to stay in middle but realistically luv youre hanging out of syds arse, a comment wont make ell love you bestie xx
I saw that earlier and thought the same thing, she's trying to look like an angel but she's out with Syd flaunting friendship bracelets and rings all over instagram

Reactions: 10
Tbf I’m really not keen on either of them but Syd just gives me the vibes of the popular girl at school who would only talk to pretty/ popular people and treat everyone else like tit

Reactions: 29
i do think it’s quite snakey of Molly to comment on Ellie’s pic like that when she’s been flaunting her preference for Syd all over social media buying matching best friend rings and has (to our knowledge) made no effort to hang out with Ell seperately. I understand her and Ell might still be friends but i refuse to believe Molly is impartial. Ell needs to wake up and realise there’s no way Syd’s not been bitching to Molly behind her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.