Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyBellyBeanie

I’m surprised she admitted to them being lab grown diamonds to be honest. I get if she liked the ring it’s nice to use it and rework it but I don’t understand the financial side, she’s so obsessed with material items and upgrading her home it just seems weird to spend so little on a ring she is going to wear for the rest of her life, using her mums ring and paying for a small sapphire and poxy lab grown diamonds is such a cop out, did Ryan not bother saving at all to give her something he’s worked hard for?

Reckon she’ll be one of these influencers who upgrades her own ring ever few years like Anna saccone or Lydia Millen.
It’s a myth that mined diamonds retain value. There is absolutely nothing wrong with lab diamonds. I work on the jewellery industry. There is absolutely no reason to be snobby with regards to the more ethical stone option.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What the…..
As if it wasn't ridiculous enough, this is the umbrella. A basic fold up black umbrella.

Screenshot_20221129-150212_YouTube.jpg

She wears boots that she acknowledges aren't water resistant and a blazer. Oh and an open tote bag which apparently has her laptop in. All perfect for a rainy day.

It's like a parody at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Well at least she got engaged just in time for her third thread. Hopefully no3 will move a lot faster than no2

If the happy couple are reading: congratulations suzie, my condolences to ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
A bit random, but her fiance has such a bad haircut. 😬

He looks like a Catholic Friar with a bowl cut. The geometric angles of his sideburns are so bizarre as well, it looks as if you could play Tetris with them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Ugh, these people. :rolleyes: They're all vlogging each other...vlogging each other. I feel like I'm watching a mockumentary or a satire on influencers.

And what are they vlogging? Eating Asian fusion cuisine...in France... 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 9.49.57 PM.png

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hereforthedrama124

“Sometimes you just need a new bag” don’t you buy yourself a new bag every other week?
“This wasn’t that expensive” it’s £1755 Suz. Whatever floats your boat you absolute tone deaf moron.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
BRB just off to tell the homeless people in my city about this hack! Maybe we should let the foodbanks know so they can spread the word too? If anyone needs me I'll be trying this out with my energy bills. #lucky

coconochanel

VIP Member
Out of interest, why do you think he is a wet wipe? I kinda think he seems like a nice guy.
Oh I think he's a nice guy but she played him like a fiddle when she had him pay towards the extension as it costs soo much but she was still buying designer handbags every week!

Reactions: 20

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I just pick random 5 minute segments from each video now because I don't want to watch 44 minutes of waffle. I can't embed the video and captions are unavailable but....
Screenshot_20230608_175621_YouTube.jpg

'My white zara quilted sliders, which you just can't find anything like that on the highstreet any more. The only pair of shoes that I can find that are like it are the actual real Botega ones and these are so beaten up so.... I may have bought the real deal.'

Meanwhile on the internet:

Screenshot_20230608_175154_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_175149_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_175000_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_174916_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_174911_Chrome.jpg

And that's just by searching for quilted sliders. I'm sure if someone really wanted to find some with the best likeness then they could spend an extra ten minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

poopettemetis

VIP Member
What is with these 30-something influencers making such a big deal about going off the pill?! Lily Pebbles talks about it constantly too. Why does this warrant an entire “life update” video?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
The band looked very thin to me. Aren’t thin bands prone to snapping over time, especially if you have a job where you use your hands like nail tech suzie
You must be the only person convinced that suzie has a job, let alone it being a nail tech. Her ring looks like it's from Elizabeth Duke

• Haha

gmik8210

Chatty Member
I can't do Suzi wedding content, so I'll need to tap out of her vlogs before I give myself an embolism while she goes on this journey. It was nice knowing y'all.

• Haha