Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sorrahabera

If I recall this period correctly:
  • Broke up with her long-term live-in partner (tbf, it didn't seem like they were good for each other)
  • Moved into a new flat and gave up her dogs (I think the dog she has now ended up with her parents, the other was re-homed to a family friend)
  • Was eating like SHIT (like, I love a greasy takeaway, but she was having Maccas & Dominoes at least twice a week)
  • Getting drunk a lot (she'd post some interesting stories of her out at night – there was one particularly embarrassing Ariana Grande lip-syncing story)
  • Hooked up with her mate's ex-boyf (gym guy or some other shit name) and would passive aggressively post/mention the situation
  • Just in general behaving hyper and super cringe (she posted a since-deleted shopping haul vid where she kept leaping up and down on her chair, going even more off tangent than she does now, talking super fast...was weird)
  • Also was when she was trying to prove how much of a 'a strong, sexy, independent woman' she was, when you don't have to prove any of those??? She did a sponned perfume ad of her rolling around in the sea, was doing these random photoshoots of her in her lingerie or sitting naked in a bath. It was a big reason why she was called Floozie in her old threads lol
  • Went through her Ariana Grande stan phase and her weird LA phrase (like how she's currently in her Paris phrase)
  • Just absolutely fucked her hair – feral amounts of extensions, dyed it almost black, then fried it with bleach
  • Had her falling out with Alix (tbf, that was just a complex situation involving a family bereavement I don't think we'll ever get the full details)
If you can access her old Guru Gossiper threads, they're a bloody goldmine. And the below thumbnail really sums up that period well:
View attachment 1796414
sounds Like ADHD if you ask me lmao. She never has her own personality but rather makes other things her personality, she talks about bullshit never gets to the point,overspending, loving novelty… I wish She would be more open, all the pretending makes her super annoying

Reactions: 1

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
This segment where she is talking
I have never seen anyone trying to explain or make sense of their state of mind for so long, in every video! What is going on with her?? She talks yet she says nothing??
Wait, she is driving a car with headphones on?! Is that legal, or even safe??
what the hell are those!? 🤣🤣🤣

bet she gets them removed asap
Is that Amelia's hand or Sue's. Either way those aren't the best.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I would be so embarrassed to say the things she does out loud and then post them on the internet. This is not a woman to be envied. She has 0 self-awareness and acts like the world is collapsing if one of her hairs is out of place. I hope she just plays up this act for social media, otherwise I wish her the best navigating the real world when the influencing bubble bursts.
I shall watch and most probably fast forward as quickly as possible! Cringe

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I watched some of the vlog. She wore an oversized denim shirt, a long denim skirt and cowboy boots around the house while it's snowing outside.... is this fashion? It's awful. Also when it was cold and snowy I was wearing warm comfy clothes but what do I know. Skipped through the next bit because I don't want to watch anyone doing their makeup and I don't want to watch an AD either. LOL she's doing a capsule wardrobe video? Does Sue know what a capsule wardrobe is? Skipped through a load of other footage. Sue, Vic and someone posh and annoying are at an event and the sound quality is so terrible I have no idea what they're saying other than Vic screeching 'mac and cheese'. Skipped through the rest. From the ten minutes I watched it was just the same as every other vlog: coffee montage, gazing at herself in mirrors, applying and removing makeup etc.
Sounds as shallow as ever then! 🤦🏻‍♀️

d0llhouse

Haven't made it through any of her recent videos, but I'm curious if she's mentioned when her podcast is returning? She keeps saying she's recording it, so seems like she's pre-recording months in advance?