Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nonsen$e

Maybe I'm missing the point of her new video about getting her stylist friend to pick her outfits for a week...but she literally changed every outfit in some way? 'Carla suggested wearing these shoes but I prefer these' 'Carla suggested silver jewellery but I'm going to wear gold' why bother then????

• Haha
Reactions: 18

poopettemetis

VIP Member
View attachment 2361405

can't stand her in Amelias Vlogs.
She acts like she's never been in front of a camera and her smiles and interest doesn't seem honest.
When she tries her bags and whenever Amelia and Vic talk about something she's like a fifth wheel and reacts like the poor girl that's allowed to play with the real rich girls.
---
View attachment 2361465

And what'zzz going on with her dress here? She can't afford a steamer?
I will repeat what I've said previously, Sue is such a barnacle. She's a hanger on. She tries so hard to be in with the cool girls, but doesn't realize Vic and Amelia aren't "cool". One is a try hard, back row salesgirl and the other is a trustfund baby.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Me: how am I going to pay the mortgage :cry:

Sue: is it irresponsible to buy a Dior bag AND rennovate my house :p

Talk about reading the room.....

• Haha
  • Sad

SleepyDibillo

If she thought it was going to happen why not put the camera away and just enjoy the moment and the rest of the evening together after the proposal, instead she had to film it to get it on Insta, tik tok and YouTube for the views/ money.
She is also going to be insufferable now with all of the wedding talk.

• Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Wants 7 outfits in her wardrobe so she can just grab and go BUT she obvious cant have just 7 outfits for work do's so she will need more for that! Get real, you have a wardrobe in your bedroom full of clothes and a wardrobe ROOM heaving with clothes! and yes now she is obsessed with Sofia Richie. :rolleyes: this woman has no identity of her own and cant even figure out how to put ONE decent outfit together, what a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

JellyBellyBeanie

Trust our snooze to make a mountain out of doing a nail course. She gives me such second hand embarrassment with how vapid she is.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I don't really keep up with the vlogs any more but listening to her talking and saying nothing at the start of the latest... she just sounds lonely and like she's got too much time on her hands and is lonely/ needing some other human interaction. Who spends that long comparing pillow cases and fretting about their partner's grey bedding and 'styling up some fun shelves'? Using up an entire shelf with a single tiny handbag as well....

BIG GIRL ENERGY and GIRL ZONE and GIRL VIBES. What? She's like a parody channel. How is it entertaining to whinge about everything? Poor lamb leaving her battery at home and then waiting for a delivery that didn't arrive. She's turned having an expensive home renovation into some kind of distressing event.

I stopped watching.

• Haha

YvesNotLaurent

Bold of Snooze to say that YouTube is “less clickbaity” on a video with LIFE UPDATE plastered across a picture of her crying 😅

• Haha

glenn_coco

dumb 1.PNG
dumb 2.PNG

"Now our fridge is stocked with Kombucha and kimchi and all this other weird ass stuff."

Christ alive, Lucky Girl needs to explore regions outside of Western Europe.

Bless Ryan - Snoozie asked him if they're going to have a weird dinner (because obvs Asian food is so fucking weird) and he replied, 'No, it'll be pretty normal, noodles and tofu.'

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
How basic bitch Zara haul Suzi got invited on this trip I WILL NEVER KNOW! she would never buy Cleu de peau.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

donutwurry

Why is she so dramatic about every single little thing? She thinks she’s being funny but actually she sounds so fucking stupid and unhinged.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
What a boring vlog. Her voice is so monotonous and she doesn’t bloody stop! This outfit cheered me up though. Good God! 🤣🤣🤣
This is all I see:
IMG_9958.jpeg

She doesn't get compared to the original Ali Larter whipped cream bikini because, much like Chris Evans in Not Another Teen Movie, Sue is merely a farce.

• Haha