Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure in this latest what I wear in a week vlog, we can all see Ryan peeing in the bathroom in the background. The door is closed, but the glass is only a little opaque.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sue is begging for a free hotel stay in Paris. It’s as if she’s never been before or doesn’t have a “friend” who’s in Paris for fashion week right now (not doing much, so maybe Vic can do some hotel site visits for her).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sue is begging for a free hotel stay in Paris. It’s as if she’s never been before or doesn’t have a “friend” who’s in Paris for fashion week right now (not doing much, so maybe Vic can do some hotel site visits for her).
Thought the same. As if her mainly 16 yr old followers have been to Paris more than her! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

She said just dont know where to start. Wtf?
Is she really s t u p i d?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
G O O G L E?
Hell at this point she might as well get her recommendation from TikTok…seems to be the right space for her brain capacity.

She said just dont know where to start. Wtf?
Is she really s t u p i d?
Snoozie, you're barely relevant in the UK, no one gives a crap about u in the fashion capital of the world. She'd be lucky if she can get a reservation at an Ibis hotel in any of the arrondissements

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She says she’s got wavy hair yet she straightens her hair and uses the air wrap for waves?!?! Is she that thick?

• Haha
Her whole haul is so pointless.

And she says she is feeling low and all that no personality stuff but I dont think she is any more different from her usual videos
Her personality online is shopping aimlessly while whining and not seeming to be aware of anything else

• Heart
Her fashion is a disaster at the moment she can’t pull of any looks. I don’t have much time for her mental health, she does fuk all all day.
That Loewe white top she didn’t like the back. But will keep it just for the Loewe brand.

• Sick
The problem with Suzi and girls like her, they think wearing all labels and whatever is in fashion = ‘style’, not thinking about what suits them or not.

you could label a bin bag as chanel and guaranteed suzi would wear it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd love to see her do a no-buy year. Or month. Or even a week. Sitting in your bungalow ordering clothes online 24/7 can't be fulfilling and isn't good content either.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know where she lives/found her house on rightmove - just being nosey

I swear all of her videos are eVeRyThInG I bOuGhT tHiS wEeK. How does she think this is normal? I feel guilty if I buy myself one thing a month! What’s she going to do when being an influencer goes out of fashion & the money dries up?

Also the silver trousers are rotten. I don’t care if they’re diesel. They’re hideous.

And she needs to stop whinging about how she’s always overwhelmed. You don’t even know the meaning of the word you stupid prick. Getting your nails done & buying clothes is hardly overwhelming.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.