Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone from getting annoyed at people speculating about a proposal form Ryan to telling Ryan on a video to propose.

She also said she prefers Easter over Christmas but didn't know it was Easter!
I completely get that you don't know what day it is though, if you just lock yourself up in your house and your job is online shopping.

Reactions: 10
Says she didn't buy a Skyglass TV herself because she didn't need a new TV, but as soon as they offer her one for free she all of a sudden needs a new TV 🙄

Do these dumb influencers not have Apple TVs? The remote microphone isn't anything new.

Her hair looks like a window shade when she uses that stupid waving wand.

And Sue's desperation about getting engaged LOLOL. We don't need wedding content and if Ryan ever makes the stupid decision to propose, she'll be insufferable.

Her lips are looking really bad. She's got some weird Ruth Wilson upper lip thing going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a hair person, it kills me how bad she is at matching her hairstyle to her outfits.

Her usual straight blowout or soft wavy hair would've worked so much better than these mermaid waves (and I actually do mermaid waves myself, but I don't dress like some faux Made in Chelsea wannabe).

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a hair person, it kills me how bad she is at matching her hairstyle to her outfits.

Her usual straight blowout or soft wavy hair would've worked so much better than these mermaid waves (and I actually do mermaid waves myself, but I don't dress like some faux Made in Chelsea wannabe).

View attachment 2116057View attachment 2116061
The mermaid waves also scream "look at me...and definitely not the couple we're presumably celebrating".

Reactions: 1
That wavy hair just reminds me of when I got a Phillips 8 in 1 hairstyling tool when I was about 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trust our snooze to make a mountain out of doing a nail course. She gives me such second hand embarrassment with how vapid she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She keeps saying she lives in Brighton and then takes a train into Brighton? If she lives there would she just have a quick drive to where she needs to be instead of getting into the central station during peak of the morning commute? Is she like The Anna Edit, lying to people about living in Brighton, but actually living in a whole different town? The location of her home does look very quiet, not hustle and bustle of Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait WHAT i thought it was a joke with the nails thing wtf lol

Exactly.
She hyped it up into something so difficult and intellectual but it is a nail course - no doubt it is skills learning and all that but I thought she is going to study something like really academic.

I wont even call it going back to school.

Just say I am so excited to be taking this nails course guysssssss it is gonna be so fun. I wld actually be excited for her cos i love getting my nails done every fortnight and it makes me so happy every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She keeps saying she lives in Brighton and then takes a train into Brighton? If she lives there would she just have a quick drive to where she needs to be instead of getting into the central station during peak of the morning commute? Is she like The Anna Edit, lying to people about living in Brighton, but actually living in a whole different town? The location of her home does look very quiet, not hustle and bustle of Brighton
She lives in Lancing. So, not Brighton.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.