Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just pick random 5 minute segments from each video now because I don't want to watch 44 minutes of waffle. I can't embed the video and captions are unavailable but....
Screenshot_20230608_175621_YouTube.jpg

'My white zara quilted sliders, which you just can't find anything like that on the highstreet any more. The only pair of shoes that I can find that are like it are the actual real Botega ones and these are so beaten up so.... I may have bought the real deal.'

Meanwhile on the internet:

Screenshot_20230608_175154_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_175149_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_175000_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_174916_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_174911_Chrome.jpg

And that's just by searching for quilted sliders. I'm sure if someone really wanted to find some with the best likeness then they could spend an extra ten minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just pick random 5 minute segments from each video now because I don't want to watch 44 minutes of waffle. I can't embed the video and captions are unavailable but....
View attachment 2226450
'My white zara quilted sliders, which you just can't find anything like that on the highstreet any more. The only pair of shoes that I can find that are like it are the actual real Botega ones and these are so beaten up so.... I may have bought the real deal.'

Meanwhile on the internet:

View attachment 2226432View attachment 2226434View attachment 2226436View attachment 2226437View attachment 2226438

And that's just by searching for quilted sliders. I'm sure if someone really wanted to find some with the best likeness then they could spend an extra ten minutes.
And this is supposed to be a full time job 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she buying Chanel shoes like Amelia and Victoria when they are NOT her style?

Reactions: 7
Just skimmed through the vlog

lol’ing at the casual white top she threw on with her denim midi skirt. Just casually having half your tits out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I also just whizzed through the boring and pointless vlog. I can barely hate watch her now. She’s becoming more self obsessed each time. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.