Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely had buccal fat removal, it’s the new hot thing to have done amongst all the cool celebrity girlies at the moment. Sophie Turner is someone where it’s really obvious if you want to have a Google. Lea Michelle too
I just googled it honestly I don’t see the appeal, their jawline looks so square and masculine.

Reactions: 4
I just googled it honestly I don’t see the appeal, their jawline looks so square and masculine.
It's not just the lines around her mouth for me, it's the look in her eyes. She is looking really unwell /unhappy to me in these photos. I mean I don't follow her on tiktok so maybe she looks better in motion, but she looks dead behind the eyes to me at the moment. Almost haunted.

I wouldn't be shocked if she did get buccal fat removed and botox now. She has had her lips filled for years, nails extensions/hair extensions done regularly and appears to have had breast implants in the last few years too. Overall she is no stranger to nips, tucks and tweaks - but she doesn't look better for it imo. I do wonder if she will get her tattoos lasered off to fit with her new image. That big leg one is the one that springs to mind first.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she got buccal fat removal. I think she just lost a lot of weight at once and now she looks like a lollypop bobblehead. Extreme and fast weight loss can do a number on the outside of your body, especially if it’s done in an unhealthy way. I think that’s why she looks so haggard and aged, not to mention filler migration and whatever Botox she might be getting. I’ve noticed her hair is receding quite a bit too. I think it’s partly not getting enough nutrients, and also the skincare/heavy makeup she uses.

Reactions: 8
What is with these 30-something influencers making such a big deal about going off the pill?! Lily Pebbles talks about it constantly too. Why does this warrant an entire “life update” video?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is with these 30-something influencers making such a big deal about going off the pill?! Lily Pebbles talks about it constantly too. Why does this warrant an entire “life update” video?
Attention seeking .. but will moan if there are pregnancy rumours

Reactions: 11
Then don't contribute to that kind of content? A sheep so dumb, you'd find it stuck on its back.

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.15.51 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.16.09 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think posting 1-3 stories every second day is going to get the views you want.
She is probably wanting the good old days where UK YouTubers dominated the market barely lifting a finger and didn’t have the stress of an overstautated market with younger capable influencers.

• Heart
I don’t think posting 1-3 stories every second day is going to get the views you want.
She is probably wanting the good old days where UK YouTubers dominated the market barely lifting a finger and didn’t have the stress of an overstautated market with younger capable influencers.
This 💯. Films the same old boring content of a coffee montage, skin care products, putting on makeup, and buying and trying on clothes. When she does go out to events she barely films anything. Put some effort in creating content then you’ll get some views. Heck take the dog for a walk and film that, it would be better than what she posts now..

• Heart
I think it would be an interesting video if they did some research about it. When I quit taking the pill (not to get pregnant), my body changed a tiny bit, but it was my mind and mood that completely changed. It was like a cloud had been lifted. I think it's interesting to hear people's experience about this along with some data/results from studies. But that would acquire some actual knowledge and work, so I don't put my hopes up.

Reactions: 6
I think it would be an interesting video if they did some research about it. When I quit taking the pill (not to get pregnant), my body changed a tiny bit, but it was my mind and mood that completely changed. It was like a cloud had been lifted. I think it's interesting to hear people's experience about this along with some data/results from studies. But that would acquire some actual knowledge and work, so I don't put my hopes up.
Ohh 100% I see how that would be helpful.

But alas it’s Sue, so you won’t get anything educational or data driven from her!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree. I’d love to watch something like that. This video however was all about her. Pointless viewing. I can’t believe how shallow she is 😴😴

Reactions: 2
Bold of Snooze to say that YouTube is “less clickbaity” on a video with LIFE UPDATE plastered across a picture of her crying 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s crying because she’s started a course to actually study something and have a proper qualification…. Can’t help but remember the video ages ago when she said university/getting qualifications is overrated and you don’t need them to be someone in life 😂 I guess she learned her lesson.
I do remember her mentioning something about either being a fashion or hair stylist (like with qualifications ) ages ago in her floozy suzie era

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.