Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Dont overestimate her ability to form any sort of coherent reasoning for wanting to buy or sell any designer handbags.

She just wants to constantly wear new stuff and every new bag is going to be her new fave until the next one comes along. It really doesn't get any deeper than that.

Soon she will find fault with the Prada cleo (smooth leather gets scratched from using it) and the marks will give her “stupid mental anxiety” (quoting her word choice) and it will end up in the selling pile as well.

Reactions: 16

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Maybe there's going to be a 'life update' or 'we need to talk about this' video coming up if the last one was the clickbait that people pulled her up on?
Called it :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230528_172322_YouTube.jpg

---
Am I understanding correctly... the life update is that she didn't upload for awhile? Other notable moments include the made up fact about how 10am is when everyone in the UK has a cup of tea and everything being 'stunning'.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SleepyDibillo

She went to great lengths to stress how she was absolutely not bothered about an engagement, but she’s happy to bait it for some extra views on her vlog though!

• Haha

Caesar44BC

cringing at her new TikTok where she says “I am a born working class girl” 🤦🏼‍♀️ when she was born into a v middle class family with loads of privilege
I don't think she knows what working class means. She thinks she's working class because her parents have a job, so they work.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Sorry, BV sandals :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Had a look at today's vlog, recommend drinking every time Sue says 'stunning' or 'unreal'. Even though she's owned expensive designer bags for years, she's just discovered bag hooks so she doesn't have to put her bags on the floor 🤦‍♀️

I don't get the point in flying out influencers to another country and them spending days apparently learning about new products, doing workshops etc only for them never to mention any of the products or what they're meant to have learned!?
I honestly thought after covid, all these stupid press trips would stop. Why are brands still facilitating these influencer lifestyles? These people have never done a hard days work in their lives. It's honestly disgusting. GET A REAL JOB.

• Angry

glenn_coco

She struggled to whittle down which perfumes she wanted to take to Ryan's...

They're only temporarily moving out for a few weeks, maybe 2 months absolutel max depending on reno delays.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Is there any bag she doesn't regret? "I wasn't born yesterday🤚🏼", yet constantly buys bags she regrets that cost thousands of £.

She might have slimmed down, but she is thicker than ever.

Her reasons 'it doesn't fit a lot in' well didn't you notice that when you went to buy it? 🤦‍♀️ how thick can you get, clearly that Dior saddle bag isnt going to fit much in LOOK AT THE SIZE AND SHAPE OF IT!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Moan, moan, bloody moan.

Moaning about Ryan's house being too white
Moaning his house is too manly
Moaning his house is hot
Moaning about the bedding
Moaning and crying her job is now reno and she wants to get back to doing two videos a week. WELL YOU WANTED THE RENO DOING AND IT NEEDS TO BE OVERSEEN!

Also why do you need 10 bags for 3 weeks stay?

• Sick
  • Wow

glenn_coco

Yeah, for an influencer's partner I don't mind him. Seems relatively down-to-earth and thoroughly normal, which is probs a good thing for Suzie.

sorrahabera

"I'm so regular now" so now I know "last week of the month, don't book things in."

I swear, women like Suzie are going to lose us the right to vote. 🤬🤦‍♀️ It's 2023, it's time to stop saying (self?) misogynistic crap like that. The thing is I don't even think she's joking...I think she literally doesn't do any work when she's on her period. She might as well wear a big sign that says "women are inept and crazy 1/4 weeks of the month."

Also: it's illegal to drive with headphones on.

View attachment 2148163
View attachment 2148168
i don’t agree with suzie being misogynistic. I think people who have periods have to power through the pain, fatigue, hormone imbalance, mood swings, etc. sometimes the painkillers work, sometimes they don’t or take a long time to work… it’s always a gamble. I’m sure people here know how crap your period can make you feel as opposed to people who don’t have periods who have it “easier” at work. It shouldn’t be something we have to power through if we are feeling crap. It can be really debilitating. If I had the privilege to take days off when on my period I totally would. No disrespect to you whatsoever, just my opinion.

that said, she does pretty much nothing the rest of the month anyway lol so at least she could make an effort when she is not on her period 😂

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I’m not a bitch. I’m not a horrible person. I big women up. BUT Suzie, without make up has a look of Matt Hancock about her. I’m sorry. Now I’ve seen it, I can’t unsee it and now you have to see it too.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Omg am so embarrassed for her. Tell me she didnt do that video 😳😳😳

Any money her ring is the hailey bieber oval one all influencers seem to have this year

• Haha
Reactions: 14

poopettemetis

VIP Member
.........I honestly believe that she does not suffer from mental health issues but instead has no idea what she is doing in life, lives in a constant state of comparison, and loves buzz words. Tiny Suzi can't see someone have genuine mental health problems as she would then feel left out so, now she has menty b's!
She suffers from privileged white girl syndrome. Lily Pebbles is also a sufferer.

Key symptoms include:
- making mountains out of molehills
- complaining incessantly about the slightest inconvenience
- dramatically re-hashing events that no one cares about/relates to
- not taking responsibility over one’s mistakes

Other symptoms may include:
- acting like an hormonal teenager
- attempting sarcasm over one’s perceived privileged white girl syndrome to appear ReLaTaBLe and failing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14