Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm missing the point of her new video about getting her stylist friend to pick her outfits for a week...but she literally changed every outfit in some way? 'Carla suggested wearing these shoes but I prefer these' 'Carla suggested silver jewellery but I'm going to wear gold' why bother then????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she buy all these clothes if she doesn’t know how to put an outfit together? It’s like buying a car without knowing how to drive 🙄🤪

Reactions: 7
What a boring vlog. Her voice is so monotonous and she doesn’t bloody stop! This outfit cheered me up though. Good God! 🤣🤣🤣
This is all I see:
IMG_9958.jpeg

She doesn't get compared to the original Ali Larter whipped cream bikini because, much like Chris Evans in Not Another Teen Movie, Sue is merely a farce.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trying to get the most engagement I imagine
She's really dug herself into a hole. She obviously gets her best engagement with the horrid "what I bought this week" videos, but she gets complaints about her out of control shopping so has tried to reel people in with other topics. And it's not working.

Reactions: 9
I don't get Suzie's attachment to Amelia and Victoria. Alix (I Covet Thee) made sense since they were virtually clones, but these two give vain, materialistic, middle-aged Real Housewife energy. Granted I don't follow them, but the vibe and aesthetic has always seemed naff.

I don't get Suzie's attachment to Amelia and Victoria. Alix (I Covet Thee) made sense since they were virtually clones, but these two give vain, materialistic, middle-aged Real Housewife energy. Granted I don't follow them, but the vibe and aesthetic has always seemed naff.
I think that 'vain, materialistic, middle-ages real Hosuewife ernergy' is exactly why Suzie is attached to Amelia and Victoria. They fit her vision for herself far more than Alix does/did.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that 'vain, materialistic, middle-ages real Hosuewife ernergy' is exactly why Suzie is attached to Amelia and Victoria. They fit her vision for herself far more than Alix does/did.
I agree with this. Sue is a total barnacle and tries to morph into whoever she's latched on to. She's always been vain and materialistic, but she's never been popular enough to buy the "it" bags when they launch and never bought designer clothing. Now that she's hanging around the Real Housewife of Deanshanger, she's buying Loewe jeans. Regardless of how we here feel about Amelia and Vic, their ad campaigns are much more enviable than anything Sue has gotten on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's probably enjoying the cosplaying more now she has the house/boyfriend/figure as she seemed more out of place with the others in her Sasshole Sue trashy era!

• Heart
Is she on holiday again?
prolly living her “hot girl summer era” in the “south of France” and having an “unreal” time having lots of fun, must be super “epic” and all that so she hasnt feel like vlogging but she will post all her “super cute” outfits from the South of France so she can link everything for us. Sooooo unreal, sooooo much fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
prolly living her “hot girl summer era” in the “south of France” and having an “unreal” time having lots of fun, must be super “epic” and all that so she hasnt feel like vlogging but she will post all her “super cute” outfits from the South of France so she can link everything for us. Sooooo unreal, sooooo much fun!
Excellent 😂
---
Oh, shut up! 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.