Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for bringing the receipts!! Ok now I’m pretty sure it’s just filler or a Botox lip lift. Her philtrum doesn’t appear to have shortened so I think I’m ruling surgery out. Her corners were also always upturned with a dip in the middle (joker style) so I don’t think she’s played with that. The pout is REAL though. I wonder if you stay in duck lips for so long they just become your default expression.
Maybe 😂 I’ll try it 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she have a lip lift or just filler? On further inspection, maybe a corner lip lift.
I think she’s admitted to having filler only once, a few years ago. IIRC it was during her floozie Suzie era after the breakup with Josh - so maybe 2019? But like a typical influencer, she would have cheaped out on anything she’d have to pay for herself and would’ve gone to the most cut rate cosmetic injector she could find.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s admitted to having filler only once, a few years ago. IIRC it was during her floozie Suzie era after the breakup with Josh - so maybe 2019? But like a typical influencer, she would have cheaped out on anything she’d have to pay for herself and would’ve gone to the most cut rate cosmetic injector she could find.
Perhaps Alex Power. Sorry couldn’t help myself. (LEM reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s still getting them done. She probably has to because the filler naturally dissolves or migrates, but she’s basically stretched her skin, no? So definition is lost once it dissolves or migrates and her whole lip shape would’ve changed. I swear you can also see the needle marks on her lips, but maybe not.

It also doesn’t help that she’s got that telltale filler lip shelf AND a dark hairy upper lip. All these shadows must make it look like her lips are bigger 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think some of the filler has migrated to her upper lip, which is why her lips now look weird.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she’s said she has nothing now but I can’t see how a once thin top lip now looks like this. I know she pouts like a mad thing but it’s not good! 🤢

Not the clearest example but back in the day to now, her lips are completely different. Although she didn’t have the affected pout back in the day when she started out!
Also lips get thinner as we age so definitely not natural lips!!

Reactions: 3
... put the light on? Or use lights and a camera because this is your job?

Edit: you can't even see her boots properly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell is that “lucky girl syndrome” TikTok she posted?! She’s such a privileged narcissist. And the number of comments praising her…astounding. Was this another one of her lame attempts at sarcasm because she’s so funny?!

159DD8CF-7E29-4082-913B-53BD8F15FBC4.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Here's the Tiktok where she talks about manifesting her luckiness with zero awareness the leg up she has by being born into a white, middle-class family in the south of the UK in the 90s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
BRB just off to tell the homeless people in my city about this hack! Maybe we should let the foodbanks know so they can spread the word too? If anyone needs me I'll be trying this out with my energy bills. #lucky

Reactions: 21
Here's the Tiktok where she talks about manifesting her luckiness with zero awareness the leg up she has by being born into a white, middle-class family in the south of the UK in the 90s.
What the #%!$ was that? I’m speechless 😶

What the hell is that “lucky girl syndrome” TikTok she posted?! She’s such a privileged narcissist. And the number of comments praising her…astounding. Was this another one of her lame attempts at sarcasm because she’s so funny?!

View attachment 1866610
Just watched it. What a stupid little girl! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Heart
Is she taking the piss? Being sarcastic

• Haha
Thank you for adding the vid! I tried for like 20 mins yesterday and the site just kept loading without posting, so I gave up. Should’ve manifested harder I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is she taking the piss? Being sarcastic
She’s so bad at sarcasm, so who knows. But even if you’re being funny Sue, maybe keep those thoughts to yourself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.