Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, these people. :rolleyes: They're all vlogging each other...vlogging each other. I feel like I'm watching a mockumentary or a satire on influencers.

And what are they vlogging? Eating Asian fusion cuisine...in France... 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 9.49.57 PM.png

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How basic witch Zara haul Suzi got invited on this trip I WILL NEVER KNOW! she would never buy Cleu de peau.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't know what's worse, promising to include some footage and then forgetting, or thinking anyone wants to see them getting their luggage on a train!? I switched off as soon as they started vlogging each other vlogging. I know it's easy to be envious of the lifestyles they can afford and the money influencers make, but honestly Sue's recent videos just make me feel so glad I'm not a part of that world. Her face in the thumbnail and the fact that it doesn't move any more just makes me feel sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That Sue and josie moment was very cringe. But I’m curious. Did josie start YouTube later than Sue? She has more subs than her 😂 I can’t stand these influencers fangirling each other. Cringecringecringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know what's worse, promising to include some footage and then forgetting, or thinking anyone wants to see them getting their luggage on a train!? I switched off as soon as they started vlogging each other vlogging. I know it's easy to be envious of the lifestyles they can afford and the money influencers make, but honestly Sue's recent videos just make me feel so glad I'm not a part of that world. Her face in the thumbnail and the fact that it doesn't move any more just makes me feel sad.
Totally!!
---
Where the hell does she go to record a podcast? Why that ridiculously padded coat? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ugh, these people. :rolleyes: They're all vlogging each other...vlogging each other. I feel like I'm watching a mockumentary or a satire on influencers.

And what are they vlogging? Eating Asian fusion cuisine...in France... 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2058595

View attachment 2058597
Yes! Seems like a parody by an online comedian!

I never got why these brands invite these influencers with basically the same audience. Lily and Anna went to tons of events together, same for Victoria, Tamara and Amelia. If you don't watch them both, you at least know they exist and just don't want to watch (get influenced by them) 🤷

Reactions: 4
I thought she'd uploaded another video but she's just changed the name and thumbnail!

Reactions: 2
Totally!!
---
Where the hell does she go to record a podcast? Why that ridiculously padded coat? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh god, now she’s inviting guests 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let me guess, it will just be her friends and it will be circle jerks of how qUiRkY they are because they’re 30+ and sTiLL dOn’T kNoW hOw tO aDuLt 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How exciting 🙄🙄
I don’t think there’s an influencer who talks more about her hair than Sue. tit, too bad I’m not vapid enough to even try to make thousands of dollars changing my hair every few months and talking about it to a camera and strangers on the internet.

• Haha
All she ever does is change the shade of brunette and have a trim. Which is fine, but literally no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s upset because she got a lot of negative comments about the wedding guest dresses vid. Lots of “everything looks bad” apparently. She thinks she had a good mix of dresses and she knows she needs to get things tailored because she doesn’t have a body where things fit easily. Girl. You buy things a size too big then you’re surprised they don’t fit and you’re short buying 28” inseams.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For Someone who has a total of three hairs on her head she doesn’t half drone on and on about her haircut. We don’t care snoozy!!!.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I tend to waffle”

You certainly do, Snoozles. About crap!

she needs to grow a pair. Does she expect everyone to tell her those dresses were stunning or to be honest?

how much makeup did she apply, just to have a friend round for “cookies” that looked like buns.

was she at a hairdressers or someone’s house?

did she say she usually takes a light with her so she doesn’t look like an egg? Who does that?

her hair doesn’t look any different!

Reactions: 4
She has this thing whereas she tries to look and dress like certain celebrities. First time was looking and dressing like Ariana Grande and now it’s Hailey Bieber tomorrow who knows. In her latest video someone left a comment that she’s shouldnt take negative opinions so personally because when she does her reels she‘ll say, tell me what you think in the comments below. You ask for opinions and then get upset that they are negative. These influencers only want to hear positive things 24/7. Life doesn’t work like that. At my job when I’m not performing well I get a meeting invite or an email letting me know my work is no good.. Suzy videos are subpar, it’s the same scenario in each video.. coffee montage, clothing try on, application of makeup, and styling of hair with an occasion vegan meal Ryan is making. Her problem is she’s too self involved I would never think this is a 31 year old woman..

Reactions: 14
The stupid grey blazer, slim jeans and cowboy boots outfit she's obsessed with :rolleyes: Maybe so many people disliked it 'cos it really was tit?

eyeroll 1.PNG

eyeroll 2.PNG

---
She is so SHOCKINGLY SLOW on the uptake. KVD bought out Kat von D 3 YEARS AGO.
slow 1.PNG
slow 2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.