Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread original title thread is Suzi bonaldi thinks she's it but her dress sense is sh** but we arnt allowed rude words so I changed it.

Anyway update for anyone who missed anything if you are bothered....

She is still buying designer handbags
She still loves herself
everything is still 'cute' and a 'vibe'
her vlogs are still boring
god knows what's happening with her podcast because none of us are listening

BUT LET HER LIVE OK! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the ad the bow on the dress looks great and is perky. I had to do a double take to confirm it is in fact the same dress. Also, I love how Vic just throws her crumbs and Sue just eats them up.
ALSO. New photos for her Monica Vinader ad. Wet Seal called and they REALLY want their dress back. Omg. Lace AND diamanté. I cannot.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her and vic just stick out like a sore thumb. All the other ladies looked fab. The fit and the way it falls on her made the dress look tired. The hair and make up does not seem to match the vibe, feels like a lot. Maybe a tight bun and soft makeup? Suzie aesthetic didn’t match what the dress needed.

Reactions: 7
Major cringe! MAKE IT STOP!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Festive parties? Its November! Does she mean press/ PR events?

Skipped through the video but it appears 'Christmas Party Week' was just that Viktor and Rolf event then getting ready for a family thing that doesn't get vlogged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.