Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she isnt making a business out of doing the nails? Just a sideline thing?
Even she has her own nail tech I dont think she will do her own nails
Maybe her only regular customer is her mom
Oh yeah I totally get that it wouldn’t be her main gig. When filing yourself rambling on YouTube is so lucrative, why on earth would you deviate away from that?! But it just doesn’t make sense why she would want to pursue it when it means
A) strangers in her house when she is so so private
B) time away from her oh so hectic life *eyeroll*
C) so much less pennies per hour input

Reactions: 5
“Sometimes you just need a new bag” don’t you buy yourself a new bag every other week?
“This wasn’t that expensive” it’s £1755 Suz. Whatever floats your boat you absolute tone deaf moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Leave it to an influencer weeks out of nail tech school (sorry, a 3 day course) to try secure a residency 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to go back to beauty school cause these nails are an embarrassment! :sick: so haphazardly applied, no proper structure and the reflection of light is all distorted meaning the surface of the gel is uneven. This was posted by Kate la Vie who let Suzi do her nails

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She needs to go back to beauty school cause these nails are an embarrassment! :sick: so haphazardly applied, no proper structure and the reflection of light is all distorted meaning the surface of the gel is uneven. This was posted by Kate la Vie who let Suzi do her nails
So bad! 🫣

Reactions: 2
So this is her explanation for the nail business. She’ll be doing ‘guest spots and residencies’ apparently not letting randoms into her home. Is that a thing in the nail industry? A residency? What is she, Calvin Harris or something? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So this is her explanation for the nail business. She’ll be doing ‘guest spots and residencies’ apparently not letting randoms into her home. Is that a thing in the nail industry?! A residency? What is she, Calvin Harris or something? 🙄
So does she mean she will rent a space at a salon (excuse me if I’m being thick)

So does she mean she will rent a space at a salon (excuse me if I’m being thick)
Yeah, or The Hot Blend (or whoever her nail tech gal is) will give her time and space in her own studio. I'm assuming it will be like a tattoo artist residency where she "opens her book" for a time at a host studio then moves on to the next location. But like, well known tattoo artists can do this, not 3-day nail tech class and experience doing the nails of a few friends Sue can. But she will because she thinks she has a built-in customer base.

I'm curious to know what she'll charge. Haven't seen a price list yet 🤨

Reactions: 14
Why would there be a need for her to do guest spots!? Most people have a regular nail tech or just get them done for special occasions with whoever is available. I don't understand why anyone would book in with a random visiting nail tech as a one off!? As you said, it's the kind of thing tattoo artists do and when an artist visits other cities or countries then their books fill up quickly. Is she relying on her viewers to want to book in with her or something?

I just don't get it!

Reactions: 12
Why would there be a need for her to do guest spots!? Most people have a regular nail tech or just get them done for special occasions with whoever is available. I don't understand why anyone would book in with a random visiting nail tech as a one off!? As you said, it's the kind of thing tattoo artists do and when an artist visits other cities or countries then their books fill up quickly. Is she relying on her viewers to want to book in with her or something?

I just don't get it!

She thinks she is Harriet Westmoreland already 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d book a Korean nail artist as a one off (maybe), but not for substandard gel nails! I guess I can see her “fans” book an appointment with so they can have a chat maybe? This is so odd, she’s manifesting a residency at Soho House 😅

Reactions: 7
Definitely aiming at fans, is this the new meet and greet where she makes money 😂

• Haha
She’ll soon get bored of doing random peoples nails, who she’ll not only owe a service to (and need to do a good job) but also have to answer questions to for the duration.
It’s not gonna be like a paid meet and greet, she’ll have to be nice to people throughout their appointment and their nails will have to be good if she expects a bad review not to travel like wild fire 😂

Don’t think she’s thought this through. ‘Doing nails’ isn’t an easy job as she thinks.

Victoria mentioned in her Maldives vlog that Suzi was having her, Josie etc round to do their nails. Victoria clearly didn’t want her going near her hands so was only having her do her toes. So she can hide them if they’re bad most likely 😂😂

• Haha
The nail thing is so bleeping weird. Is she playing the long game to release a nail product or something? Surely there are easier ways for her to make money than infilling someone’s acrylics??
Are times getting lean for influencers?!

Reactions: 9
I thought it was a back up plan incase her influencer career went down the pan (seeing as her videos are rinse and repeat)

I was surprised to see that she was Kate's nail tech. Odd. Maybe she just really enjoys doing nails? Gets a rush off of it? Gives her a sense of purpose? I mean she really has zero interests? She used to really enjoy working when she had a job.

Snoozie's day to day is DULL, more dull than most. Haul after haul. How long can you dedicate your life to face-bleeping yourself while dripping is fast fashion and designer bags to just walk around your, not in Brighton, bungalow? She is unwatchable, for me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.