Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, why do you think he is a wet wipe? I kinda think he seems like a nice guy.
Oh I think he's a nice guy but she played him like a fiddle when she had him pay towards the extension as it costs soo much but she was still buying designer handbags every week!

Reactions: 20
Yeah, for an influencer's partner I don't mind him. Seems relatively down-to-earth and thoroughly normal, which is probs a good thing for Suzie.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I don't mind Ryan, he seems sweet. Josh seemed a nice and down to earth guy too.

Reactions: 5
She went to great lengths to stress how she was absolutely not bothered about an engagement, but she’s happy to bait it for some extra views on her vlog though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All that drivel about her “tablescape” that was not a tablescape. It’s a wreath plonked on an island sue and a crappy one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Felt quite sorry for her when she was talking about her nan.
That vlog was actually nice to watch. The story about her nan was sad but something I can relate to, something heartfelt, not the drama about an ordinary jumper or hair makeup blablabla for once I actually felt something when watching her videos.

Reactions: 7
cringing at her new TikTok where she says “I am a born working class girl” 🤦🏼‍♀️ when she was born into a v middle class family with loads of privilege

• Sick
Reactions: 11
cringing at her new TikTok where she says “I am a born working class girl” 🤦🏼‍♀️ when she was born into a v middle class family with loads of privilege
I don't think she knows what working class means. She thinks she's working class because her parents have a job, so they work.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she have a lip lift or just filler? On further inspection, maybe a corner lip lift.
I’m sure she’s said she has nothing now but I can’t see how a once thin top lip now looks like this. I know she pouts like a mad thing but it’s not good! 🤢

Not the clearest example but back in the day to now, her lips are completely different. Although she didn’t have the affected pout back in the day when she started out!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’s said she has nothing now but I can’t see how a once thin top lip now looks like this. I know she pouts like a mad thing but it’s not good! 🤢

Not the clearest example but back in the day to now, her lips are completely different. Although she didn’t have the affected pout back in the day when she started out!
Thank you for bringing the receipts!! Ok now I’m pretty sure it’s just filler or a Botox lip lift. Her philtrum doesn’t appear to have shortened so I think I’m ruling surgery out. Her corners were also always upturned with a dip in the middle (joker style) so I don’t think she’s played with that. The pout is REAL though. I wonder if you stay in duck lips for so long they just become your default expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.