Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
SO glad the school listened to our Susan and sorted out sports day to her requirements!

Also tell me your son won all the races (which is why she wanted competitive races to bask in his glory) without telling me he won all the races!
Oh god can you imagine how cringe Beggory would be at sports day 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

he’d probably turn up in his team GB tracksuit complete with medal but then get arsey when anyone mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 30

bimini

Y’know when a 5 year old says a shit joke and gets a polite laugh, and he loves the attention so he tells the same joke on repeat until everyone is really really really bored of it but they politely acknowledge it anyway until the kid gets bored, because he’s 5 and they’re his family

It’s literally Greg with those egg videos, except he’s a fully grown adult - albeit it with a weird baby voice and rather than his immediately family he’s annoying, it’s a few thousand people (it makes me feel a bit sick to say ‘Eggie’s’ *shudder*).

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Susie: my kids' lives were threatened and we are in constant danger! That's why they wear emoji sunglass in all photos.

Greg: here's a Geo-tag of where my family will be all day, please come and make me feel like a proper celebrity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Literally who has the brain capacity to moan about a park?View attachment 2227925
I bloody love a roundabout 🤣
What is she expecting from a park if not swings, slide, roundabout, rocking animals, balancing logs..?? There's clearly a few climbing frames in that pic.
Willen Lake also has outdoor gym equipment on the walk around the lake, water inflatables, Go Ape and a splash park...
Let me guess, there's an insta-perfect park in ARIZONA!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
My children are not blessed with an OLYMPIC ATHLETE LEVEL DAD just a lowly a PE teacher. But we make sure the hurdles face the right way for play that is just meant to be cute. Because smashing your face into the ground is not cute. Tho I guess it would create some hospital content 🤷🏼‍♂️

Attachments

Reactions: 17

Okgolightly

VIP Member
‘I want to remind everyone I am I’m fact an OLYMPIC CHAMPION’
My god. Mortified for him.
Imagine typing that out and not at any point before posting thinking ‘hm maybe that will make me come across as a bit of a dick’. Honestly, what a twat. Wonder how many times a day he says this to Suze and anyone else who has the misfortune to come across him, braggy fuck. It was also 11 years ago Greg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Is Susie pregnant?
Nah. If she was pregnant we would have been treated to eleven hundred and seventy nine billion stories about HAYYYYYYCHHHHH GEEEEEEEEEEE. Complete with glorious photos of her with her head down the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16