Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Pallent has been getting some deserved positive attention for speaking about her periods in response to a comment someone made. Susie is well aware as she reposted.
Now a few days later up pops Susie being ‘candid’ and ‘real’ about her periods too 🙄🙄. She is so transparent.

The Rutherford-Verrills have previous on this. Anyone else remember when Greg did some appearance on daytime tv during lockdown and it was after the prof Robert Kelly kids interrupting his bbc news interview went viral. In a clearly rehearsed move, Greg’s kids were shoved into the room by Susie and told to go and jump on the bed behind Greg. It couldn’t have been more obviously staged.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Susie: my kids' lives were threatened and we are in constant danger! That's why they wear emoji sunglass in all photos.

Greg: here's a Geo-tag of where my family will be all day, please come and make me feel like a proper celebrity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Literally who has the brain capacity to moan about a park?View attachment 2227925
I bloody love a roundabout 🤣
What is she expecting from a park if not swings, slide, roundabout, rocking animals, balancing logs..?? There's clearly a few climbing frames in that pic.
Willen Lake also has outdoor gym equipment on the walk around the lake, water inflatables, Go Ape and a splash park...
Let me guess, there's an insta-perfect park in ARIZONA!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH!

Imagine going through life never enjoying anything! Spoiled brat behaviour. Be thankful. It’s a new refurbished park that your kids will love. It’s their opinion that matters, not whether it’s aesthetically pleasing to you, or not ‘outside the box’ enough.

Reactions: 12
duck me, she has the money to not have to go to parks 🙄 so many parents do parks all the time as it's free and the kids have a blast.

Silly witch. And don't get started on that face pulling story, trying to make a tragic story all about her 🙄

She’ll be trying not to vocalise her racist thoughts again, maybe that’s the face she pulls trying to keep her trap shut

Reactions: 6
She’ll be trying not to vocalise her racist thoughts again, maybe that’s the face she pulls trying to keep her trap shut
Oh yeah, she's a racist witch too. She's such a stuck up twit, she gives me the vibes of being that mum you avoid like the plague at the baby groups because her child was walking at 3 months old and reciting the alphabet in french 🙃

Reactions: 4
She’s from Dover but she married a ‘celeb’ so she’s ‘made it’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol-ing at her incredibly fake "just finished my run" pic...sure, you ran in the midday heat a sub 30 minute 5k and didn't break a sweat....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Starting the underpants pictures again. And the DIY. Cookery show and ‘eggies’ campaign did not produce the goods, so now pitching for a DIY show. Cue LOTS of DIY although not sure how well Daffy will do with a drill…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Starting the underpants pictures again. And the DIY. Cookery show and ‘eggies’ campaign did not produce the goods, so now pitching for a DIY show. Cue LOTS of DIY although not sure how well Daffy will do with a drill…
I didn't realise 'too hot for trousers' instantly meant just underwear 🙈 there's me wearing shorts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you see the look at me in my teeny shorts from 2011 stories? 🤦🏻‍♀️clearly a humble brag about how she can still fit in to them. Gawd. Spare us Susie, please. No one cares about your bloody shorts. Plus her voice is the absolute worst 😬😩

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.