Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeweegie

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Susie doesn’t want a marriage, she wants a wedding.
She’s said she doesn’t want to be an boring old married couple before. Because apparently once you’re married you aren’t allowed to have super long hair like a 12 year old girl and wear a beanie anymore. She’s just far to hip to be married guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
She’s back on the ‘im done with structured education, we’re going to travel round America’ thing.
She’s had a stressful morning but it’s ok, she’s going to go home, work out, eat some nice food and then meet some friends.

Meanwhile Susie, some of us are at work.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Spots crusting already? I smell something fishy. It takes about 5 days for the spots to crust after first appearing so they probably knew he had chicken pox before they flew. When he was contagious.

Greg blaming other passengers for his lurgy 🙄 he and Susan were probably the ones constantly coughing.

• Sick
Has she ever done anything herself, that isn’t just trying to ride on the coattails of Greg’s ‘fame’?

I know she worked at Nuts for about 2 weeks, and of course there’s that Dance A Level, but beyond that? Both of which were quite a while ago anyway!

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
So when Daphne goes to school they aren’t going to show her face online anymore. Because of course no one will remember what she’s looked like for the previous four years.
Fucking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Coming soon, an #adgifted ADHD/autism diagnosis for Rex?

Why not contact someone in the know, or one of many websites for help? NAH, instead try to push this parasocial relationship with people she wouldn't piss on if they were on fire in a MILTON KEYNES, BIPOC woman-owned small business.

Won't show his face that we've seen a million times before but will share details of his health, how challenging he is, thinly veiled digs at him.

What a cunt.

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Ugh he makes me feel physically sick.

I actually used to find him quite attractive.. funny what an awful personality (and fiancee) can do 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Oh poor Rex, if he is autistic, he's got the worst mum in the world for it. Two of my nephews have disabilities and both get anxious to some degree in strange places, they need more love and nurturing when that happens, not to be treated like a burden because they've had a meltdown. One of my nephews has severe global development delay and ne gets extremely anxious now when he's away from home for more than a few hours which means him and his mum stay home lots more than they used to, and his mum is more than willing to do what it takes to keep him feeling happy and loved. Susie will make Rex feel like he's a problem, clearly
Susie has ALWAYS treated Rex as if he’s a problem, this is nothing new.

NosyWelshCow

I refuse to believe those questions are all genuine.

why is anyone asking a SAHM with a dance A Level what primer they’d recommend for big pores?! The mind boggles.

• Haha

NatLeaf

And of course they just ‘happened’ to be climbing on Greg’s statue plinth thingy without realising.

He’s an Olympian don’t you know!! (If I knew how to insert gifs I’d add the sure jan one here 🤣)

• Haha

bimini

Emma Pallent has been getting some deserved positive attention for speaking about her periods in response to a comment someone made. Susie is well aware as she reposted.
Now a few days later up pops Susie being ‘candid’ and ‘real’ about her periods too 🙄🙄. She is so transparent.

The Rutherford-Verrills have previous on this. Anyone else remember when Greg did some appearance on daytime tv during lockdown and it was after the prof Robert Kelly kids interrupting his bbc news interview went viral. In a clearly rehearsed move, Greg’s kids were shoved into the room by Susie and told to go and jump on the bed behind Greg. It couldn’t have been more obviously staged.

• Haha

Limetree

Guys!!!! Nobody is seeing Daffy helt daddy eggies! Can you all please share please right now because people are wondering how Daffy helt daddy eggies!! Because it wasn’t shown on Friday and the evil horrid Insta algorithm is burying wittle Daffy eggies!!! People need the eggies hashtagDaffyheltDaddteggies!!! Please hashtag and share!!
---
Fucking weird.

Also Suze we see the supplements you’re about to start shilling us.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mumof3

VIP Member
Has she mentioned an autism diagnosis before now? I know she hinted at something a few weeks ago, but I had assumed that was ADHD.
I don’t think she has, but I don’t always see her stories.
My son is autistic, and it annoys me so much how these ‘influencers’ talk about their children if they’re on the spectrum. (Anna Mathur is another one). Yes, it isn’t easy, and the amount of things I have to consider every day is far more than I ever thought, and my sons life is so hard for him. However, I adore him. He isn’t an inconvenience, his autism is just a part of him, he is so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 14