Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angry hurdle jumps and they are definitely the right way round cos HE IS AN OLYMPIC CHAMPION! Top is off-he’s ready for a scrap! 😂😂😂
Obsessed with him doubling down on it and showing himself hurdling 😂😂😂😂 hit a nerve have we, Beggory

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does he think that because he's an OLYMPIC CHAMPION, he's 1) a good dad and 2) more knowledgable about keeping kids safe than anyone else?

Being an olympic champion has absolutely no bearing on how a child plays with their toys.

I am sure the messages came from concerned parents or even non parents who could see that beause she was going over them the wrong way if she'd tripped and caught her foot the hurdle wouldn't roll over to help her fall better but would hinder her fall and lead to her smashing her face into the ground or something.

Yes, we can let our children take risks but there are risks and there's pure stupidity.

If she'd had an accident that could easily have been avoided, would he still be shouting about being an olympic champion and how he knows everything there is to know about track and field 🙄

Also lol @ Susie saying Daphne had soaked up water from the ground hence the massive nappy swinging by her knees. Do nappies even absorb water from the outside?

View attachment 2277685
He didn’t win in the hurdles though did he? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh he makes me feel physically sick.

I actually used to find him quite attractive.. funny what an awful personality (and fiancee) can do 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mortified for the pair of them. Actual cringing with second hand embarrassment. You’re an OLYMPIC twit Greg.

• Haha
Obsessed with him doubling down on it and showing himself hurdling 😂😂😂😂 hit a nerve have we, Beggory
Except he's a) not hurdling, and B) he has the hurdles all facing the correct way!! So not really making the point he thinks he is.

Poor OLYMPIC ATHLETE LEVEL DAD! (Pains me to type that in the incorrect way Suze did. As an athlete, he's Olympic level. Unless she was judging his level of Dadding, which is Olympic athlete level. Thought way too much about this!!)

Reactions: 6
Got to add;how disgusting to leave your child in a nappy full of water absorbed from a puddle🤢

Reactions: 8
Except B) he has the hurdles all facing the correct way!!
If it's all fine and groovy to have them the wrong way for his two year old he should definitely give it a go with his full size hurdles the wrong way.

But oh wait, he won't because it's a stupid idea and he doesn't want to smash his teeth in. So why is it ok for Daphne to be put at risk like that?

Absolute idiot.

Daphne could say she wants to jump off a cliff, would he say yes because she's a "two year old having a great time?"

Also, saw a comment that implied the commenter thought we were annoyed because having the hurdles the wrong way would hinder her chances as an athlete.. 🤣😭 no hun, we're worried for her safety!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Makes me feel sick how she speaks to the little girl about the tennis racquet. Imagine what shes like off screen. Disgusting Narc. Imagine being that viscous and sarcastic to a child.

Reactions: 5
I mean, to a certain extent I can understand him getting annoyed at messages about the hurdles. As even with the best intentions, there is no way to word a message about it without sounding preachy/patronising/judgy. And even if I could see the point I think I’d be put out at receiving messages like that. But it’s his major ott response proclaiming his greatness that just highlights how sh*t he is at taking any form of criticism and how he cannot let go of his one achievement. Another poster said it above, there’s so many former gold medalists and Olympians now, he’s nothing special

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get the impression that Beg doesn’t actually like Daphne that much? He seems to get very annoyed, very quickly with her. I wonder how much of the ‘worlds best dad’ act is all for the camera…

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else get the impression that Beg doesn’t actually like Daphne that much? He seems to get very annoyed, very quickly with her. I wonder how much of the ‘worlds best dad’ act is all for the camera…
Very much so. He doesn't seem to have any patience.

I feel like they both seem annoyed by her 😭

Reactions: 2
The ego….the kid refused to crack the eggs (this really annoyed him) so he did it. He gets even more irritated when she says ‘I did it’ because HE did it

The ego….the kid refused to crack the eggs (this really annoyed him) so he did it. He gets even more irritated when she says ‘I did it’ because HE did it
Don’t forget Greg is an OLYMPIC CHAMPION. Someone of that calibre should not be expected to crack eggs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.