Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie really desperately wants one of them to be neurodiverse so she can be cool

Reactions: 8
Come on Susan! Smile!!! Think about the money!!!

This is hilarious-she looks like she’d rather be anywhere else other than a toy shop with non aesthetically pleasing toys!
Also her and Greg are in matching outfits 😂😂 she’ll be dying inside, desperate for some neutrals

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Y’know when a 5 year old says a tit joke and gets a polite laugh, and he loves the attention so he tells the same joke on repeat until everyone is really really really bored of it but they politely acknowledge it anyway until the kid gets bored, because he’s 5 and they’re his family

It’s literally Greg with those egg videos, except he’s a fully grown adult - albeit it with a weird baby voice and rather than his immediately family he’s annoying, it’s a few thousand people (it makes me feel a bit sick to say ‘Eggie’s’ *shudder*).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's taken to eye-bleeping herself in her underwear now.
---
Come back, Eggies. All is forgiven 🤮
Yeah, but remember how tattle called her pregnancy with Daphne pretty much at the moment of conception?

I'm putting a 4th child & a lot of HAYCH GEEEEE chat again soon on my bingo card.

There's something about that shoot that says rushed out before she got any bigger & the positioning of text in her stories may be covering her c-section scar, or is in a really weird place if you're showing off undies... 🤔

Reactions: 5
She's always banging on about having huge tits but they just look average to me.

Without pregnancy, HG and BFing...what is there for her?

Reactions: 6
She likes to think she is quirky with dress sense and she thinks she is funny. She just comes across as passive aggressive and snarky!

She just loves showing off doesn’t she? Those underwear sets are pretty ugly though so they must be paying her a lot! I can’t get past her stupid voice and the thing she does with her hands esp when she’s showing off a ‘product’ she’s shilling. It’s very magicians assistant 🤦🏻‍♀️ and just so annoying!!

Also, why does she feel the need to tell us what she’s done every two minutes? Does she thinks anyone cares? Mentioning that she drove Greg to the station is also a big I CAN DRIVE NOW klaxon, bless her she feels like a big girl now and wants to keep reminding everyone. Good girl Susie *pats head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TBF she’s got a lovely figure she clearly works hard at. I think we’re leading up to a pivot into exercise properly

Reactions: 2
Would make sense if they have another as the wedding chat has gone quiet, I appreciate they tried to bring things forward so her step dad could attend but it now seems to have gone extra quiet on that front

Reactions: 5
This is at least the second time Beg has used very sad circumstances eg a death to brag and post for likes. No one cares whether you met the bereaved once! Post if you want to make a tribute but leave the distasteful bragging out of it!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think its down to hard work, more lucky genes
She definitely strikes me as one of those smug "gosh, I eat like a horse, I guess I just have a fast metabolism, I can't put on weight no matter how hard I try" type of women 🙄

And yes I'm bitter 🤣 I eat healthy, workout and can't lose weight 🙄 look at chocolate and gain a stone though 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She more than likely has a PT, she doesn’t work, Greg is at home a lot the boys are at school, she probably has plenty of time to exercise!

As long as your faster than your mate Greg. That’s all that matters.

Pitching for an ‘Ultra run’ zero to hero documentary eh??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.