Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
As long as your faster than your mate Greg. That’s all that matters.

Pitching for an ‘Ultra run’ zero to hero documentary eh??

bimini

is she trolling?

The second story follows after the first, the ‘though’ makes it sound like a direct reference to the postpartum psychosis. She is so self centred and could not give less of a fuck.
E0EDAE43-4614-40E4-B0E9-58693E103132.jpeg
C42B01D7-51AC-4913-A1F6-506110E5637B.jpeg

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Aspley Guise is the most expensive part of Milton Keynes (although technically it’s in Bedfordshire) - I think their house is worth probably at least £900k - and I can’t see how they don’t have a mortgage.
Theres no way the live in a near on million pound house when Gormless greg was swindled out of thousands by his dodgy accountant!!!!!

Pippa2

They can't afford it, surely. Clearly have money issues! Although her kids never leave the house and live in gifted clothes so maybe its cheaper for influencer folk to keep breeding.
What makes you think they have money issues? I didn’t see anything to suggest that.

timefortea82

On the grift for a ‘good’ 90’s DJ now…

love how the absolute moron specifically states 2 classic 80’s tunes she doesn’t want😂🤦🏻‍♀️

weeweegie

VIP Member
I can imagine her looking down her nose at legoland. Too many commoners about. Not enough crap (but aesthetically pleasing) climbing frames about.