Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me he’s not going to have T-shirts with Daddy helt written on them?

must be desperate for cash!

Fine to have merch etc and a whole series flogging their unfunny daughter but they get death threats when posting their older kids…. Sure Jan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never even seen the eggies thing but it makes me feel sick just hearing about it. What is wrong with them thst they think it’s a ‘thing’? And what’s wrong with the people who follow them, do they actually care or do they just have very sad lives?

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Daff have chicken pox in Arizona (the trip where they took contagious son on the plane)?

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing Daff caught HFM last weekend where they had such an amazing time and it get so safe and food was amazing blah blah #ad
---
And I find it fascinating that they work so hard to protect the boy’s identity (they don’t, we all know what they look like) but they’re happy to splash Daff all over the internet.

Reactions: 9
What does Daddy Helt mean? I CBA to watch boring reels of events that happen in every home with a toddler.

Reactions: 3
What does Daddy Helt mean? I CBA to watch boring reels of events that happen in every home with a toddler.
Daphne used to say ‘daddy belt’ rather than ‘daddy help’. She can now say ‘help’ correctly but Beg continues to say it as ‘halt’ thinking it’s cute/quirky. All it does it makes me want to vomit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry to chime in like a big old agricultural bore but, Foot and Mouth disease isn’t BSE anyway, Susanne.

Daphne used to say ‘daddy belt’ rather than ‘daddy help’. She can now say ‘help’ correctly but Beg continues to say it as ‘halt’ thinking it’s cute/quirky. All it does it makes me want to vomit.
Thank you!
I can’t believe they’ve managed to drag out something so tedious and boring for so long

Who the duck is going to buy eggies t-shirts ?!!!!
The supposed safe guarding of the older two by ‘hiding’ their faces because of ‘death threats’, does she not realise there’s real danger in these freaks who are so engaged by the videos of their semi naked two year old?!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The supposed safe guarding of the older two by ‘hiding’ their faces because of ‘death threats’, does she not realise there’s real danger in these freaks who are so engaged by the videos of their semi naked two year old?!
She’s not the sharpest tool. Neither is Beg Rutherford. Vain, shameless, smug and a bit dim the both of them. Oh and racist and ableist too Suze.

Reactions: 10
Her Cult Beauty story says not a collab but she has a gift box and a discount code from them so surely they are.. collabing? 🤔🤣

They literally are working together to flog more products whether she's been paid actual money or not.

Oh she's taking great delight in telling us that the cult beauty box is not available for us commoner plebs, it was a speshuul gift just for Susie. An exclusive that only she can get her little orange mitts on. Sorry peasants, you can’t even buy the nice box of goodies, much less be sent it for free.

And I’ve said it before but she has the most annoying voice and the smuggest of (orange) faces on gods green earth 😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
Beg has said that 2 kids now have HFM... No doubt if it's Rex it'll be his fault Suze is housebound and can't go to Frosts or Nonna's this week!

Reactions: 2
He gives me the ick a lot but I think those sounds whilst lifting combined with the booty angle of his deadlifts might be the worst

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.