Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like the duck cake from Bluey. Which Susan said people would say Rex wanted but really it was because his favourite soft toy is a duck.
Or maybe he just wanted the bluey duck cake?!
First off, I'm obsessed with your name and pic 😂
Secondly, I'd have a higher opinion of Begg and Woozy if they just put their kids infront of Bluey on the TV instead of on camera doing "eggies" speaking of which, I'm surprised Begg didn't pretend Daphne made that cake, it does sort of look like a toddler did.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Secondly, I'd have a higher opinion of Begg and Woozy if they just put their kids infront of Bluey on the TV instead of on camera doing "eggies" speaking of which, I'm surprised Begg didn't pretend Daphne made that cake, it does sort of look like a toddler did.
Maybe that's what's coming in tomorrow's highly anticipated episode of Eggies 👀

Would not for a second put it past these two!

Reactions: 1
Seconded! Muffin is the best !

Reactions: 1
So they don't show the boys faces but Begory posts 2 stores of Daphne wearing only her nappy!! Thick as tit, when will people learn?! 🤬

That’s what I thought. Sensory overload. She’ll be moaning and passive aggressive, rolling eyes, speaking in a squeaky voice saying something derogatory before cutting the camera if it is a disaster (and I really hope it’s not and he has a lovely day).
So Rex doesn't like crowds or shouting but is having a soft play party?!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone genuinely give a duck about eggies? It’s BORING.
The comment about you can stop messaging me now or whatever it was.
They don’t show the boys because they were getting threats or whatever….but they don’t see what’s wrong with people messaging them about where the video of the kid is because they like watching it and D’s never away from them.

oooooooookay. Just makes their reasoning even more daft eh

The kid is annoying so what is it people are enjoying about the egg bit? I demand to see a screenshot of these DMs, Bland Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The kid is annoying so what is it people are enjoying about the egg bit? I demand to see a screenshot of these DMs, Bland Sue
Boring Begory and Bland Sue - no one cares about eggies, or anything you do

(Not great at thread titles but gave it a bash)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.