Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I don't think this is a good advetisement.

Screenshot_20221115-151559_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221113-231110_Instagram.jpg

Also, I don't want to see Greg look like this 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20221114-232313_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just bragging as usual. Letting her followers know Uggs are her ‘go to’ slippers knowing full well a lot of people couldn’t spend that much on slippers. She is one of these people that now has more money than she ever imagined (and not by her own hard work), and she feels the need to brag at every opportunity. It’s quite vulgar.

Reactions: 9
Beg, beggity beg, beggity beg, beggy beg, beggy beg, beggity beg

Translation - can anyone make me a bespoke oak (or similar) display cabinet FOR FREE. We don’t do ‘paying’ for stuff. It’s not for us. That’s what other people do and we are not ‘other’ people. Greg won an Olympic medal you know.
Has she heard of a Billy bookcase?

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise Susan studied medicine.

I expect she’s a nightmare patient. Wants antibiotics for everything including a virus. Wants to be seen immediately for minor stuff because she’s beg’s wife etc

Reactions: 7
As I live in a town where a child has died she can duck right off

Reactions: 6
£22 for a pair of slippers for a one year old 😩 I refused to get my daughter frozen slippers cos they were £14 and the non branded ones were £6 🤣 genuinely, I don’t think a day goes by without her flaunting things she’s bought. Not really a cracking look in the current financial climate.

Reactions: 2
The ever relatable, oh so busy mum of three, with no time to herself....yet time to get her nails done?!?

Reactions: 1
The ever relatable, oh so busy mum of three, with no time to herself....yet time to get her nails done?!?
I thought the same! SO busy she had to make lists before going away, doesn’t think she’ll get it all done…But oh can pop for her nails doing 🙄

Reactions: 4
I just can't imagine anyone being influenced to buy a car by non driver Susie the Racist Verrill 🤣

Also, her comment the other day "he's not a child who needs headphones".. why do you need to say that? Why does he even have any if he's not a child who needs them Susie? Perhaps because he is a child who needs them but that's not cool enough for you. She writes about him like he's just a massive burden, but then we already know she hates disabled kids.

Screenshot_20221214-130653_Instagram.jpg

20221216_002041.jpg

20221216_002155.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.