Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to clear up @meredithgrey ’Are we still slating this small child for their looks? Of all the things to slag off Susan for and it's this that crops up...?’ When I mentioned she was particular looking my point was because she has a face unlike any child I have ever seen (aside from her brothers). Hence my confusion on Susie trying to justify sharing her as if she’s plain looking 👍🏾

Reactions: 3
She is no longer in the "could be any baby" stage that Suze seems to think she is and is old enough now to be extremely recognisable, and her resemblance to her brothers (who aren't magically UNrecognisable JUST because Susan belatedly started sticking sunglasses over their faces) only adds to that! Daphne's face should either never have been shown, or she should have started covering her face for privacy a while back.

Reactions: 7
Daphne is a complete clone of her brothers and I only know that because despite Susie now “covering” their faces, she spent so long exploiting them for clicks and likes that the damage is already done.

Reactions: 13
Daphne is a complete clone of her brothers and I only know that because despite Susie now “covering” their faces, she spent so long exploiting them for clicks and likes that the damage is already done.
I saw them all the other day and yes, she does look very much like them

Reactions: 1
Begory has obviously had his #ad approved by Marriott so can therefore post several weeks after the event. I mean, he is so desperate for attention he would have posted constantly at the time. Funny how he doesn’t label the post as an ad, but it clearly is. He must have been creaming himself with that freebie!

also, why does his wife think it’s necessary to provide a ‘weekend recap’? As if people are all waiting to see what they have been up tO. Again, probably paid for posts that are not being declared

Reactions: 6
What a privilege to be famous! Having your kids be mascots!

Staying on site

Meeting all the players
Thinking of all the less fortunate families and kids for who this would have been a dream come true…. and they choose the highly privileged Rutherford family. Not to begrudge little boy his moment but this whole ad is dripping with nepotism and entitlement

Reactions: 5
Thinking of all the less fortunate families and kids for who this would have been a dream come true…. and they choose the highly privileged Rutherford family. Not to begrudge little boy his moment but this whole ad is dripping with nepotism and entitlement
I know a few of the Scottish rugby players and I took the wee man to one of the games in the six nations, he had the best wee day meeting them afterwards and has talked about it non stop since. Not a chance would I have done an AD for it 😅

The wee man being my then 3 year old nephew

Reactions: 2
Suze's recap of the weekend is always so smug it makes me laugh so much. She reminds me of a 20 year old who has just been let out into the world mentally not a 30 something. I think of all the other women out there. Who do not pretend motherhood/adult is such a constant joy. She gets so over excited about kids parties from their classes and crap .
I get she was basically a recluse until the kids got a school social life... but it is weird.

Reactions: 4
No one wants to know which birthday parties you went to, who got a lie in, what Beg cooked for dinner, and which self congratulatory insta mumma vacuous pointless event you went to! BORING.

Reactions: 8
No one wants to know which birthday parties you went to, who got a lie in, what Beg cooked for dinner, and which self congratulatory insta mumma vacuous pointless event you went to! BORING.
But I doooooooo have friends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Perhaps people wouldn't offer unsolicited advice about your sprogs, Greg, if you didn't plaster them all over your social media when it suits.

Strangers care more than these two about their kids if they want to offer safety advice. Susan thinks nothing of posting photos of them in their undercrackers with sunglasses emojis over their eyes but it wont deter wrong uns. The idea that it was ever about their privacy is an utter joke. Pleeeease make family style social media stuff illegal, powers that be! 🙏

Reactions: 5
A whole 6 people commented on yet another pic of Daph so I would not worry Gregler.

Reactions: 1
Pleeease be nice……..tell me what you think….. have you ever seen anyone so needy?

• Haha
What the fuckity duck is that crock of tit she's flogging??
of the 7 people that have commented, most of the positive ones are plants from her (read Greg’s buy one get one forced upon you) ‘talent’ agency and there’s one saying who tf would use that, to which there’s the standard snarkey reply as well as a swift back track ‘I don’t use it everyday’ whereas in the #ad she uses it ‘non-stop’ 😂 the woman is absolutely ridiculous.

Also what’s wrong with a washing machine?

Do brands not do their research?
I think their should be a contract clause where they say the influencer must declare any previous incidents of problematic behaviour - and they could have a legally tight definition of what needs to be declared- if the influencer fails to declare, they breach contract and have to repay/can be sued for disrepute of the brand.

It may be too difficulty to get a legal definition which wouldn’t be too vague as to be able to be upheld in court.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.