Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Susie pregnant?
Nah. If she was pregnant we would have been treated to eleven hundred and seventy nine billion stories about HAYYYYYYCHHHHH GEEEEEEEEEEE. Complete with glorious photos of her with her head down the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah. If she was pregnant we would have been treated to eleven hundred and seventy nine billion stories about HAYYYYYYCHHHHH GEEEEEEEEEEE. Complete with glorious photos of her with her head down the toilet.

She has been banging on about it again recently 👀
---
(I’m not knocking HG sufferers, it sounds genuinely horrific but remember Susan had it for 11 months 🙄)

Reactions: 5
She has been banging on about it again recently 👀
---
(I’m not knocking HG sufferers, it sounds genuinely horrific but remember Susan had it for 11 months 🙄)

She claimed she had it when she wasn’t even bloody pregnant!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe one of the reasons for cancelling the wedding and all the sudden #ads?

Surely not though, after how awful she says her pregnancies are?!

Reactions: 4
I think she wants people to think she is so she feels entitled to say, "Would you like me to link to maternity items so I can make money from you clicking the link?" Or an edit as she calls it 😂

• Haha
I think she wants people to think she is so she feels entitled to say, "Would you like me to link to maternity items so I can make money from you clicking the link?" Or an edit as she calls it 😂
I die of second hand embarrassment each and every time she says the word “edit” in that context

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey Susie, tell us you read here without telling us you read here:

“I think I’ll do a maternity edit in the next few days”

• Haha
Hey Susie, tell us you read here without telling us you read here:

“I think I’ll do a maternity edit in the next few days”
🤣 Hi Susie! Just curious as to why you think pregnant ladies are incapable of goggling maternity clothes by themselves? Genuine question, why are you doing an ‘edit’? It’s baffling 💰💰💰😜

Reactions: 11
Unfollowed her yonks ago but just had a look. Wow Daffy really is just one of the boys but with tiny pig tails isn't she 😬🤣. Copy and paste x 3!

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed her yonks ago but just had a look. Wow Daffy really is just one of the boys but with tiny pig tails isn't she 😬🤣. Copy and paste x 3!
And yet she doesn’t mind plastering her face all over the gram but will sticker up the boys faces because “safety” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
All very well and good hiding 2/3 of the kids faces because of all the dEaTh ThReAtS until z list Greg wants to use his children to flog a nerf gun in an embarrassing homemade video, then poor old Rex is fair game.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All the kids look identical so not sure why covers the boy’s faces, Daph could be mistaken for one of them.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she used to say she wanted 4 kids and then changed her mind after Daphne and another HG pregnancy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.